De Rossi alternatives or better?

Roll On City said:
i♥city! said:
Mancio said:
that is that thing that allows teams to win games and tournaments. but maybe its a too much complicate thing to understand for a clueless of your caliber

Ohh so Yaya hasn't been helping us win games then ?Haha you just love making a fool of yourself don't you ?

1. Your first post was racist
2. You think Yaya toure isn't in your words "tactically disciplined"
3. You called Busquet an average player.

You might have thousands of posts here but that doesn't necessarily mean you know squat about Football . Stick to arguments within the walls of MCFC and don't talk about players like Busquet or African players whom you clearly know nothing about .
yep he's racist
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=264056" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=264056</a>

Wow! The Use of English language seems to have changed drastically . I never knew the words "your first post was racist" now means "you are a racist ".

greasedupdeafguy said:
carlos92 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
What the hell has happened to this thread

The usual Transfer forum chaos.
Never seen it get to accusation of racism though, surprised we've not seen the popcorn cat.

I thought about it but I can't get the picture size right and it will look a mess. Suppose can you do the honours?

Mancio said:
Bellamyend said:
Wanyama will become the best in the world within 2 years - not given upon DDR tho

you'll never see am african grown player become world player in an heavy tactical role
6yz3g5.gif

greasedupdeafguy said:
carlos92 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
What the hell has happened to this thread

The usual Transfer forum chaos.
Never seen it get to accusation of racism though, surprised we've not seen the popcorn cat.

I wasn't accussing Mancio of being a racist but clearly the comment he made about African players had a racist undertone and was stereotypical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.