De Rossi alternatives or better?

We don't need a DM, we have already 3: NDJ, Rodwell, Barry.

We need someone to replace Yaya, he is not a DM or OM, he is the midfield!!
Somebody that can defend, assists, and score.

1. Fellaini (I don't know if he wants to sit on the bench)

2. Moutinho (30M€)

3. Witsel (40M€)

4.Sahin (If he play like he have played on Dortmund)

5. Banega (in FM08 he was fantastic :p)

But DDR is amazing, he can play like a DM with Yaya, or replace him when he's going to CAN

-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:40 pm --

Mancio said:
Bellamyend said:
Wanyama will become the best in the world within 2 years - not given upon DDR tho

you'll never see am african grown player become world player in an heavy tactical role

I can't believe that I'm reading a racist post at this forum...

kabuverdimcfc said:

2. Moutinho (30M€)

3. Witsel (40M€)

But DDR is amazing, he can play like a DM with Yaya, or replace him when he's going to CAN

Mancio said:
Bellamyend said:
Wanyama will become the best in the world within 2 years - not given upon DDR tho

you'll never see am african grown player become world player in an heavy tactical role

I can't believe that I'm reading a racist post a this forum...

Just to clarify.
I don't think that he meant to say that in a racist way. If he said black player, then that would be racist, but he didn't. he said African, it's just like saying Asian player are fast, or saying Brazilian are skilled, etc. I think he said that just to differentiate between different football backgrounds or schools.

tho I still disagree with his point. many African players did.

MrJOSEPH99 said:
kabuverdimcfc said:

2. Moutinho (30M€)

3. Witsel (40M€)

Mancio said:

Just to clarify.
I don't think that he meant to say that in a racist way. If he said black player, then that would be racist, but he didn't. he said African, it's just like saying Asian player are fast, or saying Brazilian are skilled, etc. I think he said that just to differentiate between different football backgrounds or schools.

White men cant jump so i heard - using the world black white green or fuckin blue dont make anybody racist, there are some awesome African players football, cricket or rugby be they white, black or any fucking shade between - sadly there aint enough of them because many many kids in Africa struggle to find food and live let alone play football

African does not equal black in the same way England does not mean white

Way to fucking sensitive

Anyway back on subject AJ wants out it appears Jokepool looks like they are interested what about Lucas - he had a quality season prior to his injury and would do a decent job IF he could pick up where he left off

dctid said:
Anyway back on subject AJ wants out it appears Jokepool looks like they are interested what about Lucas - he had a quality season prior to his injury and would do a decent job IF he could pick up where he left off

mmm, I don't see big differences between Lucas and Rodwell.

And Rodwell is english (Champions League Rules)

kabuverdimcfc said:
dctid said:

mmm, I don't see big differences between Lucas and Rodwell.

And Rodwell is english (Champions League Rules)

Maybe but we are definately after two midfield players so why not - have to say his long lay off due to injury makes it a massive risk but really cant see a "super star" coming in

dctid said:
MrJOSEPH99 said:
kabuverdimcfc said:

2. Moutinho (30M€)

3. Witsel (40M€)

Just to clarify.

White men cant jump so i heard - using the world black white green or fuckin blue dont make anybody racist, there are some awesome African players football, cricket or rugby be they white, black or any fucking shade between - sadly there aint enough of them because many many kids in Africa struggle to find food and live let alone play football

African does not equal black in the same way England does not mean white

Way to fucking sensitive

yes exactly, totally agree. point is the man didn't say any thing racist.

David Silva signing a 5 year extention,i think first we have to start concentrating on retaining our stars first rather than looking for more.

SuperSilva said:
Martinez but it looks like he's going Bayern. Anyone know of any others, which would fit into our team well and look realistic to buy ....?
Gareth Barry and Nigel de Jong!<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:20 am --<br /><br />
Citizen in Pakistan said:
David Silva signing a 5 year extention,i think first we have to start concentrating on retaining our stars first rather than looking for more.
Exactly right!

Unless it's for squad players like Rodwell and Sinclair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.