De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: De Rossi

bapi said:
80s Shorts said:
bapi said:
Look, believe me or not but I don't care. I wrote what I know - that offer is €42M and City feel optimistic.

Well if you are not just regurgitating what has already been said in the last few pages, why not substantiate your claim with a little more info.

Oh, I forgot, you probably need to protect your source.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

Do you NOT understand.This was reported late last night and I translated it.80`s Shorts it asking you why you are repeating something which has now another 10+ pages since last night.Please read and digest !!
Translation =
As reported by Alfredo Pedulla on his official website, "the last hour there have been contacts with Roma and provide some email exchange. We had said in recent days that the City of De Rossi would have extended the offer until you pass the wall of 35 million. And the wall has been exceeded 40 million with the ability to go higher, considering the bonuses. And in a multi-year midfielder from about 7.5 million per season. Now the ball goes to Rome, the offer is the that they tremble. "<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:18 am --<br /><br />
richards30 said:
oakiecokie said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Resale value or at least value for money is important. We probably won't be able to buy £30 million midfielders every couple of years to plug holes for the retiring ageing midfielders that we signed. I'm hoping that we're signing him knowing that we will get 3 top years out of him by the time Razak and/or Rodwell will be ready. 3 or 4 years isn't great though and is terrible value for money

Why don`t you look at the bigger picture ? If we can have a better CL run and qualify again next year,the icome generated will far exceed the fee for DDR,plus other good cup runs,additional TV monies etc.

-- Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:53 am --

richards30 said:
i reckon if booby wants to use this 3 at the back lark then he would have kompany,de rossi and lecott doing that role with clichy and micah or milner as wing backs!

What about Zabman ??
very true mate, zabba could do a great job in that role as well! anyway gotta sign de rossi first! lol

Would be an immense signing and the fooking Rags and Fergie would shit `emselves.

Does anyone know how credible this Alfredo Pedulla actually is?

As much as I would love to see de Rossi at City, I can't see it happening.

Ric said:
Does anyone know how credible this Alfredo Pedulla actually is?

As much as I would love to see de Rossi at City, I can't see it happening.

Have a shifty on page 70,bottom post of mine Ric and a couple of other pages after.Only my opinion though.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:24 am --<br /><br />
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
oakiecokie said:
pudge said:
If I wake up to, "City agree fee with Roma for De Rossi" I don't know what I'd do.

Get the fooking Kleenex ready !!

Kleenex?! This kind of news deserves wet wipes!

Ah,those would be to clean the screens would they ? ;)

who the f*ck is Alfredo Pedulla? I haven't seen anything about DDR in the press. I think we may be getting ahead of ourselves here.

That said, he'd be a great signing!

The Blue said:
who the f*ck is Alfredo Pedulla? I haven't seen anything about DDR in the press. I think we may be getting ahead of ourselves here.

That said, he'd be a great signing!

Biography [ edit ]

Born in Messina, then grows to Reggio Calabria , the city where his family still resides. He graduated in law but becomes a very young age, sports journalist, following in the footsteps of his father Xavier Pedullà big fan of Reggina .

He began his career as a journalist commenting on the basketball games of Viola Reggio Calabria for the local station Telereggio (Calabria) . He moved to Rome in 1989 to work up to 2007 to the Corriere dello Sport . From 2002 to 2009 he was guest of contact sports, television program on PrimaTivvù, local station in Avellino.

On networks Sportitalia participated as commentator hard to Special Series B, led by Valentina Ballarini , and the only special on Sunday and Football, football depth programs, conducted by Michael Criscitiello . Again with the role of commentator, participates as a guest on the program aired on Football Football against RTB network "Radio Television Bresciana", alongside Alessandro Altobelli and Radio Touring104 of Reggio Calabria. On the Web editor of the sports section of the site Datasport.it transfers. In the 2012 host of the show was Rai Morning Europeans , led by Mario Mattioli with Marino Bartoletti , to address the issue of transfers. It 's regular guest of transmissions "Waiting for Football", " Special Cup "and" You know what? " broadcast on Sportitalia 1 Monday through Friday from 21 to 00:30. And 'starred with Michael Criscitiello of the song "Women and football" by Rayden, has become symbol of the programs mentioned in the same Pedulla is a guest.

Awards and accolades [ edit ]

He won the Academy Award for young people, Eve Golden, Joe Viola, Elvio Guide, Top 11 series b, 2011 and Silver Feather.

Trivia [ edit ]

thanks for the link 80s Shorts, but can't really see how it gives the guy any credibility.

someone could post a link to Guilleme Balague's wikipedia page and we know how much shit he comes out with.

The Blue said:
thanks for the link 80s Shorts, but can't really see how it gives the guy any credibility.

someone could post a link to Guilleme Balague's wikipedia page and we know how much shit he comes out with.

I agree mate. Just posting the info.

His official website links back to that twitter page so he's genuine. His info might not be though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.