De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: De Rossi

OKKKKKK, it wasn't me who said he was in England. I was giving a reason why bob thought he may be in England.

Wake up in the middle of the night to feed the cat and end up reading the transfer forum on my phone. It's like crack.

Well it just proves how many Fooks I give about the national squad. I assumed it would be played here lol<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:08 am --<br /><br />
andyhinch said:
Rammy Blue said:
mcfclovin88 said:
England vs Italy, tonight.

It's being played in Switzerland....
Good clinics over there;)

Just be careful we don't accidentally book him in at dignitas

Gaylord du Bois said:
oakiecokie said:
Some additional translated stuff :
The irruption of Manchester City to convince Rome to give Daniele De Rossi was born from a comparison between Mancini and Sheik Mansour. Disappointed by a recruitment drive without flash, the coach has asked white paper, with no limits, just to break the deadlock. And given the green light, the priority of the Manchester City now is to strengthen the midfield, considering the time lost to Van Persie. That's because the British will make a pressing just to get exasperated De Rossi, at the cost of raising the offer. It will resist to Rome ...
Translated to what, Clingon?

If my basic Inter-planetary translation skills are still holding up - isnt it 'K'lingon? You verdna om trinipse...........................

IF there is anything in this then it looks like we had a certain budget for the window, say 50m, and rvp and hazard not being interested means we spend it all on DDR and Rodwell...

If I was asked in May who I would prefer out of the 2 different pairings I think I would lean towards the latter. Main reason being they provide cover for our weakened areas.

I guess most will have preferred rvp and hazard now i said that ;)

80s Shorts said:
bapi said:
It's true - 33M. City optimistic now.

Can we not get rid of these people who "pop" in and post things like this. Then fuck off straight away.

Wumming bastards.

Look, believe me or not but I don't care. I wrote what I know - that offer is €42M and City feel optimistic.

bobmcfc said:
Will de Jong be going the other way ? If true then with Barry injured and unfit and Yaya going to the ANC it will leave us just with rodwell and DDR

I don't know Yaya's politics - but isn't the ANC a political organisation?

Looks like DDR means no Agger as I imagine he will be asked to fill in defensively

Looks like our business is JR, DDR and RVP( I imagine after Wengers statement our people are 200% all over this now, although it´s not a shoe-in) which means roughly 60m out and we´ll try to recoup as much as poss with NDJ, Dzeko and Ade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.