De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
oakiecokie said:
I just get the funny feeling that the Mods or Ric know the true identity of this guy.Had anyone else treated the rest of Blue Mooners like he`s done,a ban would have been on the cards long ago.
Something isn`t quite right here !!
You're feeling might be funny, but it'd be wrong.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't blatant wumming against the CoC?

cleavers said:
oakiecokie said:
I just get the funny feeling that the Mods or Ric know the true identity of this guy.Had anyone else treated the rest of Blue Mooners like he`s done,a ban would have been on the cards long ago.
Something isn`t quite right here !!
You're feeling might be funny, but it'd be wrong.

Your. Also, Sincialir, Rodwell and De Rossi doesnt sound too bad

shit-just-got-real.jpg

I really cannot see Mancini wanting to lose Kolarov, especially as he seems to really flourish under this 3-5-2 system. Not forgetting we have to have at least 2 left fullbacks! What if Clichy gets injured!

This could be Kolarovs break through season at City in my opinion.

If Kolarov's/ De Rossi's agent is going to be at City in the next few days it just has to be regarding De Rossi!

I just cannot see Kolarov leaving!

I am keeping my hopes up! Fingers crossed!!

Pigeonho said:
80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:
I cannot believe how people react to a person posting thing on the internet. VVK maybe a wum or not, but here we have people telling him to 'stop', he is 'yawn' and people then spunking themselves what he has said might be true. Who cares?! Leave him be, leave TH be and anyone else. It's not real life, it's the internet. Real life will be when City say a signing is confirmed, and until then an open forum is exactly that - open.

In that case why are you on the case of certain posters. It is an open forum afterall.
Because it's like dozens to one in favour of the ones doing the hounding. Just all seems a bit serious, a bit poor when all in all it is just words on the internet.

Your'e not making sense mate. First you say its an open forum and people can say what they wish, but then in the same breath castigate certain posters for what they are saying. Then you say it doesnt really matter because its "just words on the internet". Make your minds up.

sam-caddick said:
I really cannot see Mancini wanting to lose Kolarov, especially as he seems to really flourish under this 3-5-2 system. Not forgetting we have to have at least 2 left fullbacks! What if Clichy gets injured!

If Kolarov's/ De Rossi's agent is going to be at City in the next few days it just has to be regarding De Rossi!

Are you related to richards30?

sam-caddick said:

Mancini has already said that he was just testing 3-5-2 and that it is not going to be his main formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.