De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7996869/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7996869/</a>?

City eye De Rossi
Italian midfielder's agent flies into the United Kingdom for talks
By Pete O'Rourke - Follow me on Twitter @SkySportsPeteO. Last Updated: August 16, 2012 11:03pm

Daniele De Rossi: The midfielder was on Wednesday in action against England in Switzerland

Sky Sports understands Manchester City are stepping up their interest in Daniele De Rossi after the midfielder's agent on Thursday flew to England for talks.

The Italy international has long been linked with a move to Etihad Stadium and his impressive performances at Euro 2012 only underlined his ability and versatility.

De Rossi on Wednesday night delivered another good display in Italy's friendly defeat by England and he could yet become more familiar with British opponents.

The Roma star's representative jetted into the United Kingdom for discussions with City and the development comes just days after the Premier League champions signed Jack Rodwell.

City boss Roberto Mancini has been frustrated by his club's comparatively limited activity in the market ahead of their first game of the new season against Southampton on Sunday.

But if Mancini was able to sign his fellow Italian, De Rossi, he would have little cause to complain about the acquisition of such a top player.

The 29-year-old's future has constantly been a subject of debate but, earlier in August, Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini said: "If a monstrous bid materialised we would evaluate it.

"But we are not looking for buyers for Daniele, because he is a pillar of our team."

oakiecokie said:
combster said:
I wish the mods would get a grip of this forum ,you come on here without people getting personal insults all the time just for giving a opinion, it's like school playground

I take it you`ve not been following the exploits of our resident ITK "VKK" ?
I don't want to get into an argument over it, but yes, we all have. At the end of the day its just "info" being passed on, that's why I said don't respond if you think its bullshit. My personal opinion is that it is bullshit (obviously the agger stuff has been proved to be just that), so I don't bother responding to his/her posts.

Now can we just return to DDR in here ?

sam-caddick said:
I really cannot see Mancini wanting to lose Kolarov, especially as he seems to really flourish under this 3-5-2 system. Not forgetting we have to have at least 2 left fullbacks! What if Clichy gets injured!

This could be Kolarovs break through season at City in my opinion.

If Kolarov's/ De Rossi's agent is going to be at City in the next few days it just has to be regarding De Rossi!

I just cannot see Kolarov leaving!

I am keeping my hopes up! Fingers crossed!!

I am not a lover of Kolarov,certainly not as a full back,but he has impressed me a little more since playing more as an old fashioned wing half,so you may be right about Bobby not wanting to lose him.

Rammy Blue said:
sam-caddick said:
I really cannot see Mancini wanting to lose Kolarov, especially as he seems to really flourish under this 3-5-2 system. Not forgetting we have to have at least 2 left fullbacks! What if Clichy gets injured!

If Kolarov's/ De Rossi's agent is going to be at City in the next few days it just has to be regarding De Rossi!

Are you related to richards30?

sam-caddick = richards30 in disguise?

oakiecokie said:
combster said:
I wish the mods would get a grip of this forum ,you come on here without people getting personal insults all the time just for giving a opinion, it's like school playground

I take it you`ve not been following the exploits of our resident ITK "VKK" ?

I'm on about just in general ,I commented on a subject the other day and was branded a wanker and nobrot because I've only posted over 100 comments, the mods should step in and keep the forum from personal insults ,no need for it at the end of the day we are all here for the same thing, which is to support city and have a successful club

Forzacitizens said:
Rammy Blue said:
sam-caddick said:

Are you related to richards30?

sam-caddick = richards30 in disguise?

In the immortal words of Hong Kong Phooey, "could be"...

I have explained already regarding Agger deal
On another thread. No need for personal abuse. As for
Those calling for a ban on my membership, why the hell would you be banned for posting something in a forum specifically designed for transfer rumours. Any more abuse aimed at myself, is however likely to result in a ban. Now, back on topic. De Rossi will be a trmendous signing for the right price. His agent hasn't flew in for talks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.