De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
combster said:
I'm on about just in general ,I commented on a subject the other day and was branded a wanker and nobrot because I've only posted over 100 comments, the mods should step in and keep the forum from personal insults ,no need for it at the end of the day we are all here for the same thing, which is to support city and have a successful club
Did you report this ? There's thousands of posts per day on here, we don't read them all.

Forzacitizens said:
Rammy Blue said:
sam-caddick said:
I really cannot see Mancini wanting to lose Kolarov, especially as he seems to really flourish under this 3-5-2 system. Not forgetting we have to have at least 2 left fullbacks! What if Clichy gets injured!

This could be Kolarovs break through season at City in my opinion.

If Kolarov's/ De Rossi's agent is going to be at City in the next few days it just has to be regarding De Rossi!

I just cannot see Kolarov leaving!

I am keeping my hopes up! Fingers crossed!!

Are you related to richards30?

sam-caddick = richards30 in disguise?

NO!

Does anybody really believe Mancini will want to lose Kolarov who at the moment is our 2nd left back? Not with less than 2 weeks to find a replacement!

Relying on just Clichy would be suicide! What if he gets injured?

Surely got to be about De Rossi!

Kompany is King said:
Twitter @AnnieEaves reporting DeRossi agent Sergio Berti is agent for Kolarov.

Could be visiting City to speak about Kolarov, then again it could be De Rossi.
He's also the agent for Alessio Cerci who we have been linked with previously.....

Vincent said:
I have explained already regarding Agger deal
On another thread. No need for personal abuse. As for
Those calling for a ban on my membership, why the hell would you be banned for posting something in a forum specifically designed for transfer rumours. Any more abuse aimed at myself, is however likely to result in a ban. Now, back on topic. De Rossi will be a trmendous signing for the right price. His agent hasn't flew in for talks though.

052406_computer_smash.gif

If it was about Kolarov, why on earth would Sergio Berti be talking to City? City would agree a fee with (club)'s officials, Berti would talk personal terms with (club). And the Sky story is specific that it's about De Rossi so whoever they learned that from probably told them that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.