De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
combster said:
oakiecokie said:
combster said:
I wish the mods would get a grip of this forum ,you come on here without people getting personal insults all the time just for giving a opinion, it's like school playground

I take it you`ve not been following the exploits of our resident ITK "VKK" ?

I'm on about just in general ,I commented on a subject the other day and was branded a wanker and nobrot because I've only posted over 100 comments, the mods should step in and keep the forum from personal insults ,no need for it at the end of the day we are all here for the same thing, which is to support city and have a successful club

Did you report it?

We dont see every post but do see every report - if you are not happy report it and we will deal with it accordingly.

Sky Sports reporting City in talks with De Rossi's Agent

Interesting!!!!

Great if we get him.

Sky Sports understands Manchester City are stepping up their interest in Daniele De Rossi after the midfielder's agent on Thursday flew to England for talks.

The Roma star's representative jetted into the United Kingdom for discussions with City and the development comes just days after the Premier League champions signed Jack Rodwell.

The 29-year-old's future has constantly been a subject of debate but, earlier in August, Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini said: "If a monstrous bid materialised we would evaluate it.

"But we are not looking for buyers for Daniele, because he is a pillar of our team."

LoveCity said:
If it was about Kolarov, why on earth would Sergio Berti be talking to City? City would agree a fee with (club)'s officials, Berti would talk personal terms with (club). And the Sky story is specific that it's about De Rossi so whoever they learned that from probably told them that.

Like this version better.

Kompany is King said:
LoveCity said:
If it was about Kolarov, why on earth would Sergio Berti be talking to City? City would agree a fee with (club)'s officials, Berti would talk personal terms with (club). And the Sky story is specific that it's about De Rossi so whoever they learned that from probably told them that.

Like this version better.
It is. People are just trying to piss on our chips ;)

LoveCity said:
He came from Italy
To murder Van Persie.
tumblr_lmuammCaB51qcjzcm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.