De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sky Sports reporting City in talks with Derossi's Agent

They probably got the info off here... ;)

To those moaning that 25m is too much for De Rossi as he's nearly 30, just remember his position doesn't require the same levels of fitness as a striker does. De Rossi could have a great 4-5 years with us should he sign. Slightly different in their passing range but guys like Gattuso, Makalele and dare I say it ginger nuts from trafford have all done it well into their 30s, there's plenty more as well.

25m for De Rossi is a great buy, make no mistake about it.

Let's hope it happens first though!

ayrshire_blue said:
To those moaning that 25m is too much for De Rossi as he's nearly 30, just remember his position doesn't require the same levels of fitness as a striker does. De Rossi could have a great 4-5 years with us should he sign. Slightly different in their passing range but guys like Gattuso, Makalele and dare I say it ginger nuts from trafford have all done it well into their 30s, there's plenty more as well.

25m for De Rossi is a great buy, make no mistake about it.

Let's hope it happens first though!

nobody knows what the price would be though, could be 30 + (i'd still do it but just saying)

A random you tube clip[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9F2z0hPXSc[/youtube]

pudge said:
redcafe said:
Smacks of desperate measures after we beat them to RVP.
God I hate them.

yes, after they beat us to RVP whom we showed no real interest in (despite the paper talk) after we drove the price and wages up to potentially cripple their club

Re: Sky Sports reporting City in talks with De Rossi's Agent

It should keep Roberto happy if we get him. Also I think another "A list" midfielder is a better buy for us than a striker. Our striker department is great now that we have the new slimline, settled Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.