De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trigger said:
combster said:
oakiecokie said:
I take it you`ve not been following the exploits of our resident ITK "VKK" ?

I'm on about just in general ,I commented on a subject the other day and was branded a wanker and nobrot because I've only posted over 100 comments, the mods should step in and keep the forum from personal insults ,no need for it at the end of the day we are all here for the same thing, which is to support city and have a successful club

Did you report it?

We dont see every post but do see every report - if you are not happy report it and we will deal with it accordingly.

Thank you appreciate it

How can VVK call bullshit on the fact De Rossi's agent is In town to talk about a a possible transfer !! Up until the Skysports link he didn't even know he was here ?? Then when it is more or less confirmed he is here he shouts bullshit !! ITK my fukkin arse !!

andrewmswift said:
pudge said:
redcafe said:
Smacks of desperate measures after we beat them to RVP.
God I hate them.

yes, after they beat us to RVP whom we showed no real interest in (despite the paper talk) after we drove the price and wages up to potentially cripple their club
Exactly, IF we sign De Rossi I'll explode.

Anything above 25m for a guy that is 30 in under a years time is a disaster. Let the rags make idiotic signings like that (as they have just done with rvp).

Bobbins said:
How can VVK call bullshit on the fact De Rossi's agent is In town to talk about a a possible transfer !! Up until the Skysports link he didn't even know he was here ?? Then when it is more or less confirmed he is here he shouts bullshit !! ITK my fukkin arse !!

Chill fella, we all know he's full of shit.

Vincent said:
Anything above 25m for a guy that is 30 in under a years time is a disaster. Let the rags make idiotic signings like that (as they have just done with rvp).

go away

Vincent said:

Too funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.