De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
prairiemoon said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
If this comes off where would it will rank in terms of our impact signings?

Tevez, Aguero and I also reckon Barry, as he was the first established star to join the 'project' are our previous ones, at least as far as I'm concerned.

It's got to be up there.
The biggest. Easily. His effect on the mid field, young players, and all competitions will be immense.

Potentially as big and important a signing as Yaya.

RagCafe providing the late night laughs.

Personally I rate Carrick higher as he's more refined.

He is not better than Carrick, he's harder and has a stronger, more commanding personality but his positional play and passing aren't on the same level as Carricks. He'd not offer the same support for us as Carrick does and he can't move play around as intuitively either.

LoveCity said:

He is not better than Carrick, he's harder and has a stronger, more commanding personality but his positional play and passing aren't on the same level as Carricks. He'd not offer the same support for us as Carrick does and he can't move play around as intuitively either.

Are they honestly talking about Michael "square ball" Carrick as as he is known in our household? Absolute dilusional dog shit.

LoveCity said:

Nicely constructed argument..........pity it's a pile of steaming dung!

Wretched Vengeance said:
LoveCity said:

Nicely constructed argument..........pity it's a pile of steaming dung!
They have to believe some thing Tom Zidane is better than yaya to, fuckwitts

LoveCity said:

How can anybody be that clueless ?

Oh wait, it's a rag forum, stupid question.

Shauntheprofitmachine said:
Blootoof said:
Shauntheprofitmachine said:
only just arrived sorry, can anyone give us late arrivals to this thread a quick summary?

I think I'd be here till next week if I read every page!

run to the hills while you have a chance...

how likely is it we're in for Daniele? Am literally clueless sorry
He was all set to sign then the pen ran out of ink, bloody Marwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.