De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this player but the problem is that he is 29 and wont have any resale value....I won't pay more than 18-20 million for him If I was Marwoord and in the end if we were to buy him than whats the point of signing Rodwell

Cityinmyheart said:
If we do eventually sign him,,,,does that mean Jack Rodwell was brought to play as a centre half,,,,,?
No. Rodwell will be a squad player this season IMO. Physios and the occasional game. He won't replace anyone or be a first team regular for a season or two, I would think.

Cityinmyheart said:
I love this player but the problem is that he is 29 and wont have any resale value....I won't pay more than 18-20 million for him If I was Marwoord and in the end if we were to buy him than whats the point of signing Rodwell
I wish people would shut up about resale value. Not everyone is bought with the idea of selling them on for a profit.

I'm sure many wouldn't mind the likes of Tevez, Aguero and Silva seeing their careers out here.

Cityinmyheart said:

Marwood will have no say in the fee.That will have already been decided by Khaldoon and our Interim CEO.
We have no intention of looking at any resale value as hopefully he will have helped to increase our finances from additional monies from TV and CL income.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:58 am --<br /><br />
pudge said:
Cityinmyheart said:
I wish people would shut up about resale value. Not everyone is bought with the idea of selling them on for a profit.

I'm sure many wouldn't mind the likes of Tevez, Aguero and Silva seeing their careers out here.

Just made the same point mate.He will be brought in to help increase revenue from TV and CL deals.

Ok blues not much but spoke to my friendin Italy tonight (Napoli fan lives in naples) asked him what the latest in the Italian press etc is re: De Rossi, He says that the basic line is we have offered Roma round 30 million, nothing has come out of the club or any word from the the player but the feeling is that Roma need the money and would be unable to turn down an offer that large so the onus is now on De Rossi hence his agent meeting city... nothing ground breaking but is officially the word in Italy thus far, he will keep me posted on the latest, also says in his opinion the best player in seria A at the monent

pudge said:
Cityinmyheart said:

I'm sure many wouldn't mind the likes of Tevez, Aguero, Yaya, Balotelli and Silva seeing their careers out here.

Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.