De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody got any new tweets/ quotes??

Need to keep this thread exciting!

I so badly want City to pull this transfer off. Daniele De Rossi and Yaya is simply incredible!

andyhinch said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
LoveCity said:
RagCafe providing the late night laughs.

Nicely constructed argument..........pity it's a pile of steaming dung!
They have to believe some thing Tom Zidane is better than yaya to, fuckwitts

Phil Thompson today said he was "the dynamic player they needed" or words to that effect.

I hope he's a monumental fucking disaster. No where near the palyer he is being hyped up to be!

Personally I rate Carrick higher as he's more refined.

He is not better than Carrick, he's harder and has a stronger, more commanding personality but his positional play and passing aren't on the same level as Carricks. He'd not offer the same support for us as Carrick does and he can't move play around as intuitively either.

[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BOOZgetiqcg/TDVEyKnsbzI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/LUTWuYcKoiY/s1600/PigBalls.jpg[/bigimg]

Bollocks

Daniele_De_Rossi_Gay_Tattoo.png

By the looks of his tattoo, let us pray he coincidentally finds himself in a 50/50 with

Ashley Young wherever he's playing.

Could be reading too much into this but think about it.
We want a winger - failed on hazard
Mancini experiments with 3-5-2 for added width, meaning we'd like a more defensive cover in midfield, money doesn't flow so compromises handing a trial for Nir Biton.
Mancini looks miserable all summer
Nir Biton plays steady pre season and for 2m looks a good buy
We buy Rodwell, Mancini still unhappy, almost as if it wasn't his choice
Sheik speaks and waves the chequebook
Linked to DDR
Press Conference, Mancini looks like the cat that's got the cream!
Nir Biton not signed up!

Now tell me we won't sign DDR, just got a good feeling and expect it to be announced tomorrow or Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.