De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with this already.

Let's go for Moutinho. Was extremely impressive in the Europas. Reminded me of Xavi.

Apparently AVB not in for him. So surely we could get him.

By this afternoon we should be hitting the "he only wants to play for the scum" stage.

I like it when it follows the set patterns.

dctid said:
Fuck Fuck Fuck

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/23540/de-rossi-doesnt-want-man-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/23540/de ... t-man-city</a>

Aside from the lack of any quotes the article doesn't say one way or the other whether de Rossi's prepared to join City or not or if Roma are prepared to sell or not. Just more shot in the dark know nothing bollocks.

it would be nice if for just once some one came out with either im signing or im not...obviously it wouldnt suit the snakes that make money off is he / isnt he but it just gets to a level where i get bored with it..theres only so much people can speculate and admittedly i have been elsewhere but i probably missed nothing except a few rags pretending to be blues and getting a little thrill by having a little moan about potential price.

or am i wrong ?

Rammy Blue said:
By this afternoon we should be hitting the "he only wants to play for the scum" stage.

Yes and when he joins us, the rags will say they were never in for him and he only joined us for the money.

Pathetic isn't it

Rammy Blue said:

you have been hanging around here to long! Real will be linked in a shock bid it's the same script for every transfer

Folowing on from last night where everything positive I did say we would be hit with the negative shit, just wouldn't be a city transfer without it. IMO won't happen, same old same old problem doesn't want to leave. Back to 2/10 chance of arriving. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.