De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dctid said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Roberto Mancini is ready to admit defeat in his attempts to take Javi Martinez, Daniele De Rossi and Daniel Agger to Manchester City.

The Italian has already missed out on two other major summer transfer targets - Eden Hazard, who joined Chelsea, and Robin van Persie, who left Arsenal for Manchester United.

Now Athletic Bilbao's Spain international Martinez is on the brink of moving to Bayern Munich, and De Rossi and Agger, who appear likely to remain at Roma and Liverpool respectively.

"We talked about Martinez," Mancini said. "But it is a situation that is not easy because there are top clubs who want Martinez. De Rossi is difficult because he is a Roma. Agger? I don't think so."

Mancini has only brought in one player - Everton's Jack Rodwell - but Martinez and De Rossi, who are also both capable of playing in the centre of midfield or defence, were his preferred options for that role.

And while the Italian insisted his relationship with City's football administrator Brian Marwood is fine, he reiterated his stance that the club should have acted earlier in the transfer window.

He added: "Sometimes it is not enough maybe to have money to spend. Sometimes you should move very quickly because when there are three or four top teams involved it is difficult."

Your gonna get slated!!!!!!!!!

What for???? From ESPN. I'd love us to sign the players mentioned just keeping up to date so to speak from what i read/hear about.

dctid said:
Roberto Mancini is ready to admit defeat in his attempts to take Javi Martinez, Daniele De Rossi and Daniel Agger to Manchester City.

The Italian has already missed out on two other major summer transfer targets - Eden Hazard, who joined Chelsea, and Robin van Persie, who left Arsenal for Manchester United.

Now Athletic Bilbao's Spain international Martinez is on the brink of moving to Bayern Munich, and De Rossi and Agger, who appear likely to remain at Roma and Liverpool respectively.

"We talked about Martinez," Mancini said. "But it is a situation that is not easy because there are top clubs who want Martinez. De Rossi is difficult because he is a Roma. Agger? I don't think so."

Mancini has only brought in one player - Everton's Jack Rodwell - but Martinez and De Rossi, who are also both capable of playing in the centre of midfield or defence, were his preferred options for that role.

And while the Italian insisted his relationship with City's football administrator Brian Marwood is fine, he reiterated his stance that the club should have acted earlier in the transfer window.

He added: "Sometimes it is not enough maybe to have money to spend. Sometimes you should move very quickly because when there are three or four top teams involved it is difficult."

Hardly "admitting defeat"....

This thread is moving that fast that I only nodded off for a couple of hours and I'm completely lost. We need a dedicated mod to give us an update at the top of every 5 pages.

Rammy Blue said:
dctid said:

No but when people post links that are less than positive it is ususlly met with bollocks like rag press or old news or a rehash of other articles

Press do get things right maybe niot all the time but they got RvP weeks ago even though Rags had no money or it was a rag press conspiracy

I genuinly hope we land this guy i think our transfer dealing this seaspon have been noting more than horse shit but we are where we are BUT will he come - unlilely and there is not a single article saying he will but there are several ranging from he is currently evaluating the bid to he fors not want to leave Roma

DDR staying put is more than likely although i hope i am wrong

A not so subtle reference as to who he sees is to blame...!

dctid said:
Rammy Blue said:
dctid said:

No but when people post links that are less than positive it is ususlly met with bollocks like rag press or old news or a rehash of other articles

Press do get things right maybe niot all the time but they got RvP weeks ago even though Rags had no money or it was a rag press conspiracy

I genuinly hope we land this guy i think our transfer dealing this seaspon have been noting more than horse shit but we are where we are BUT will he come - unlilely and there is not a single article saying he will but there are several ranging from he is currently evaluating the bid to he fors not want to leave Roma

DDR staying put is more than likely although i hope i am wrong

When it comes to the press it all depends on where the leaks come from and how they use it.

All the RVP leaks were coming from the Arsenal camp to try and ramp up interest and get the best deal for a player they're selling, nothing would of come from the Rag end, the same is happening now with DDR all the leaks will be to the Italian press from Roma.

There's an exception to the rule though, you do occasionally get two clubs that are happy to keep there mouths shut to get business done, the Rodwell deal's a good example of that.

Rammy Blue said:
By this afternoon we should be hitting the "he only wants to play for the scum" stage.

I like it when it follows the set patterns.
You seem confident mate, I'm a non believer, it's the annual DDR thread for me, unless you know something pray tell.

Soulboy said:

A not so subtle reference as to who he sees is to blame...!

or just on a wum

De Rossi doesn't want Man City
By Football Italia staff

Daniele De Rossi is reportedly not convinced by the idea of leaving Roma despite Manchester City finally making a bid for his services.

After a summer of negotiations and speculation, City made a £35m offer to Roma for their inspirational midfielder on Friday evening – a fee that the club will probably deem acceptable.

However, De Rossi isn’t necessarily keen to leave his boyhood club for pastures new in England despite wages worth £6m per season, according to Sportmediaset and Tuttosport.

His agent Sergio Berti met City officials earlier in the week but, contrary to reports in the English press, he was discussing his other client Aleksandar Kolarov, the City full-back.

Whether the subject of De Rossi was also discussed is unknown, but the English champions have finally firmed up their interest with a concrete bid.

The Italian international’s future could be decided by whether Roma choose to accept City’s enormous offer and face the inevitable fan backlash that De Rossi’s sale would provoke.

For what its worth I dont believe a word of the above.

all i know is the rags are scared shitless at the thought of this signing...if it happens they wont even remember who van persie is till they stop shaking (about 2 weeks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.