De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancini didn't say no when he being asked whether City are interested in all three though, only says its difficult.

I think Martinez is a no go, he seems off to Bayern. But I think Agger and DDR still have a chance. Not both will come, but maybe one.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
De Rossi doesn't want Man City
By Football Italia staff

Daniele De Rossi is reportedly not convinced by the idea of leaving Roma despite Manchester City finally making a bid for his services.

After a summer of negotiations and speculation, City made a £35m offer to Roma for their inspirational midfielder on Friday evening – a fee that the club will probably deem acceptable.

However, De Rossi isn’t necessarily keen to leave his boyhood club for pastures new in England despite wages worth £6m per season, according to Sportmediaset and Tuttosport.

His agent Sergio Berti met City officials earlier in the week but, contrary to reports in the English press, he was discussing his other client Aleksandar Kolarov, the City full-back.

Whether the subject of De Rossi was also discussed is unknown, but the English champions have finally firmed up their interest with a concrete bid.

The Italian international’s future could be decided by whether Roma choose to accept City’s enormous offer and face the inevitable fan backlash that De Rossi’s sale would provoke.
Doesn't say anywhere, he doesn't want to come.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
By Football Italia staff

Daniele De Rossi is reportedly not convinced by the idea of leaving Roma despite Manchester City finally making a bid for his services.

After a summer of negotiations and speculation, City made a £35m offer to Roma for their inspirational midfielder on Friday evening – a fee that the club will probably deem acceptable.

However, De Rossi isn’t necessarily keen to leave his boyhood club for pastures new in England despite wages worth £6m per season, according to Sportmediaset and Tuttosport.

His agent Sergio Berti met City officials earlier in the week but, contrary to reports in the English press, he was discussing his other client Aleksandar Kolarov, the City full-back.

For what its worth I dont believe a word of the above.

Whether the subject of De Rossi was also discussed is unknown, but the English champions have finally firmed up their interest with a concrete bid.

The Italian international’s future could be decided by whether Roma choose to accept City’s enormous offer and face the inevitable fan backlash that De Rossi’s sale would provoke.

doubt anything of note will be released untill monday

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
By Football Italia staff

thing i dont get is if we made a concrete bid surely we'd check with the player or players agent that he would want to come to us. As his agent is in Manchester i'm pretty sure we've asked and probably been given a signal. There's no quotes or anything in there.

Or maybe Martinez was the main target, we moved onto De Rossi after he announced he was going to Bayern.

And due to time, we went for a bid and to talk to the player at the same time.

For what it's worth i think we'll probably end up signing our 3rd choice CB target and 3rd choice DM target, and the wheels are probably moving on it now.

Like Danamy said about leaks, probably all came from Anfield to get the price up on Agger, then we've moved on and the next club aren't trying.

Del_Bosque said:
Or maybe Martinez was the main target, we moved onto De Rossi after he announced he was going to Bayern.

For what it's worth i think we'll probably end up signing our 3rd choice CB target and 3rd choice DM target, and the wheels are probably moving on it now
hasnt martinez`s agent dismissed all the talk of him and bayern?

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
By Football Italia staff

For what its worth I dont believe a word of the above.
+1
Just ignore them, long-time City haters.
Mancio doesn't said 'no' about possible DDR signing, he said 'it's difficult'..
There is always a solution for any difficulty :)

richards30 said:
Del_Bosque said:

For what it's worth i think we'll probably end up signing our 3rd choice CB target and 3rd choice DM target, and the wheels are probably moving on it now

erm no he's pretty much moved there

Inzi said:
richards30 said:
Del_Bosque said:

erm no he's pretty much moved there

Not according to skysports. It just say bayern are 'still keen'.

dw7 said:
I think DDR is just waiting to see if we sign Sinclair first

No it's Sinclair waiting to see if we sign DDR he's not going to come to a team of average players is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.