De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would City's hierarchy allow De Rossi to do such a press conference unless it was one of his demands he says goodbye to the Roma fans in such a way? Surely City would know by now what De Rossi's intentions are. If he has said no to us, wouldn't we by now have withdrawn our interest publically if we knew he is about to publically shun a move to us?

Mancio said:
Forzacitizens said:
Really confused about the press conference.

If he really wasn't interested why not just say it? why make a song and dance about it?

a press conference is the right move for de rossi. there he can say something like

"i love roma and the fans , i really want to stay here , but if my selling can help to build a stronger team with an eye on the future i cannot say no to the club will , becouse i'm a fan of this club"

then the ball is in the club's hand......

You've convinced me

Forzacitizens said:
johnny crossan said:
Forzacitizens said:
To be honest I must say that if we fail on De Rossi which it looks likely it's been a very disappointing window and questions must be asked.
which questions?

How as champions we have not improved our squad on last season?

Rodwell as a replacement for De Jong arguably worsens the squad.

Imagine if someone told you in June that after the first 50 days of the transfer window, we bought Rodwell and no one else. And our only two remaining targets are a Liverpool defender who recently tattooed YNWA on his fingers and a Romanista ultra playing for Roma. Well played whoever was behind this strategy.

Well Zeman is admitting that he spoke to Mancini last year and three weeks ago so that must confirm our interest

if DDR isnt coming to City, you would think City would need to make a move now and say they are backing out of negotiations. Can really only see a press conference to say he is off and will explain his reasons.

Blue Haze said:
Forzacitizens said:
johnny crossan said:
which questions?

Imagine if someone told you in June that after the first 50 days of the transfer window, we bought Rodwell and no one else. And our only two remaining targets are a Liverpool defender who recently tattooed YNWA on his fingers and a Romanista ultra playing for Roma. Well played whoever was behind this strategy.
Not one of these things matters one tiny bit. Do you think the players who play for us support us? No, they don't. They play for us because they are employed to do so. For all you know Silva could be a die-hard United fan, which again wouldn't matter as he's professional enough to do what he is paid to do.

not my fault! said:
themadinventor said:
jrb said:
Let me get this in before it happens.

We've apparently been chasing De Rossi for weeks, gone through all the f***ing about again, and in return he holds a press conference making us the laughing stock of the footbal world by announcing he is staying with Roma and had no wish to play for Machester City.

Bottled it No2 coming up.

No apparently it doesn't matter if we look like desperate twits, they are invisible internet people laughing at us, don't worry !!

Tbf I couldn't give a flying fuck what any other fan thought about our transfer dealing's, I also couldn't give any less of a fuck what the media say about it either! so all this "look like desperate twits" stuff is meaningless.
We're the PL champions & have won three trophies in fifteen months, fuck em, fuck the lot of em. I've heard this shit off other fans for 34 years so it's water off a ducks back. So what if we want a player & he then decides to stay where he is. You know what, we'll just move on & buy someone else. Other fans crap won't stop us winning the league again this year regardless of what they hope or think.
I've said it already but I'll say it again.... FUCK EM!
*steps off soap box*

Exactly.

City are no longer a club where you hold a press conference(if it's true?) to say you are staying at Roma and turning City down.

Obviously he won't say those exact words, but everyone knows what he means.

We are now at a stage where we are the Champions of England, are in the CL(doesn't every player want to play in the CL?), have one of the best teams/squads in Europe, pay the best wages, have the best and one of richest owners in world football, have a well respected 'Italian' manager, etc.

Yet De Rossi is going to hold a press conference. ;-? Get to f***!! If he doesn't want to come just tell us in private and move on. If he is coming just announce it in the normal way. Neither club wants a fanfare.

Pigeonho said:
Blue Haze said:
Forzacitizens said:

Not one of these things matters one tiny bit. Do you think the players who play for us support us? No, they don't. They play for us because they are employed to do so. For all you know Silva could be a die-hard United fan, which again wouldn't matter as he's professional enough to do what he is paid to do.

a bit like you then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.