De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Su De Rossi, sono convinto
che rimarrà qua. La società non mi ha
neanche chiesto se ne ho bisogno o meno.
Perché sa che no ho bisogno».

Quote from Zeman-taken from il romanista-The business-meaning the directors/administrators have never asked him about DDR because there is no need.Inference it would be a rhetorical question.

Every player from Roma expect DDR have had their own press conference this summer. It's part of the strategy the new owners are trying to push. So DDR is the last one who hadnt had his press conference and he will held it tomorrow.

The main point of the interview is not to talk about the move to City but about how the summer has gone and what he thinks about the next season new players etc.

There are also some articles from people who really knows Roma well saying that if DDR decicades to move away from Rome he wants to move to Metropol like London, Paris or Madrid not to small city like Manchester.

The press conference will go something like this

I have been at Roma all my life as man and boy, I have roma blood flowing through my veins, the city is where I was born and where I live, the club has always looked after me, my father works here. My family all live in Rome. You the fans of Roma we are the same only one love. The new owner has a huge project here so that Roma can compete with the clubs in Milan and Turin we need to have a new stadium and that costs a lot of money, it will be a real challenge for us all.

I have received a fabulous offer from Manchester City, I know Roberto well he is a great manager, City are champions of England and will play in the champions league. I don't know how long I have left to play, all players have ambitions I am committed to the Azzuri but always to Rome. The club say they have been offered a great deal of money for my services and that they respect any decision I make, we have discussed this matter and what is in the best interests of the club and Daniele De Rossi. After consulting with my family, my agent I have made the decision that I.......................

(You fill in the blank at the end.)

I really don't expect him to sign though, but that's because I'm ITK.

Am I playing this game correctly?

Rammyblues said:
The press conference will go something like this

I have been at Roma all my life as man and boy, I have roma blood flowing through my veins, the city is where I was born and where I live, the club has always looked after me, my father works here. My family all live in Rome. You the fans of Roma we are the same only one love. The new owner has a huge project here so that Roma can compete with the clubs in Milan and Turin we need to have a new stadium and that costs a lot of money, it will be a real challenge for us all.

I have received a fabulous offer from Manchester City, I know Roberto well he is a great manager, City are champions of England and will play in the champions league. I don't know how long I have left to play, all players have ambitions I am committed to the Azzuri but always to Rome. The club say they have been offered a great deal of money for my services and that they respect any decision I make, we have discussed this matter and what is in the best interests of the club and Daniele De Rossi. After consulting with my family, my agent I have made the decision that I.......................

(You fill in the blank at the end.)

....am signing for Liverpool because they are a club with 'istory.

cityyy said:
Every player from Roma expect DDR have had their own press conference this summer. It's part of the strategy the new owners are trying to push. So DDR is the last one who hadnt had his press conference and he will held it tomorrow.

The main point of the interview is not to talk about the move to City but about how the summer has gone and what he thinks about the next season new players etc.

There are also some articles from people who really knows Roma well saying that if DDR decicades to move away from Rome he wants to move to Metropol like London, Paris or Madrid not to small city like Manchester.
The capital of music and football for the world
What does your country have to offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.