De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he's Roma through and through, but If he ever dreamed about playing in the PL one day, the time is now. The Club is perfect for him - italian manager, coaching stuff, NT team-mate + world class players, chances to win...and so on.
Yes, I know we don't have a confirmation that there is something positive going on.. But lack of negative news directly from DDR or AS Roma is a good sign. The only people who denying this 'transfer' are fans, few sport reporters and his trainer.
Zeman says that he believes Daniele will stay, but what do you expect from him? Ofcourse he will say this, I can't imagine the otherwise. And agent/club attitude - 'DDR not for sale' then 'well, give us a stupendous offer and we will see... '
If they're trying to minimalize the negative outcome.. Well, you can't make a bitter pill sweeter. The sooner it be revealed the better. Let's wait for tomorrow.
Lack of bad news it's also a good news :) But it's only my sentiments.

Daniele Di Rossi partì Leonardo da Vinci di Fiumicino, 0800 in viaggio in Inghilterra Manchester con il suo rappresentante. , boa sorte

tranlated as

Daniele Di Rossi departed Leonardo da Vinci di Fiumicino, 0800 in Shadowlands Manchester with its representative. , boa sorte

Just seen this on the MEN board,

for info

We are obviously being played by another joke of an Italian club. Pull the plug city and leave De Rossi to play in a corrupt league.

Daniele Di Rossi partì Leonardo da Vinci di Fiumicino, 0800 in viaggio in Inghilterra Manchester con il suo rappresentante. , boa sorte

tranlated as

Daniele Di Rossi departed Leonardo da Vinci di Fiumicino, 0800 in Shadowlands Manchester with its representative. , boa sorte

Just seen this on the MEN board,

for info

On his way to Manchester, sounds like.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:35 am --<br /><br />Flight checker please someone.

if you type derossi on youtube the one of video that appears is a interview in which he says he loves english football lol so still hoping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.