De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cityyy said:
Every player from Roma expect DDR have had their own press conference this summer. It's part of the strategy the new owners are trying to push. So DDR is the last one who hadnt had his press conference and he will held it tomorrow.

The main point of the interview is not to talk about the move to City but about how the summer has gone and what he thinks about the next season new players etc.

There are also some articles from people who really knows Roma well saying that if DDR decicades to move away from Rome he wants to move to Metropol like London, Paris or Madrid not to small city like Manchester.

There you go, every Roma player has had one and this is no different. It has probably been in place on this date for weeks.

cityyy said:
Every player from Roma expect DDR have had their own press conference this summer. It's part of the strategy the new owners are trying to push. So DDR is the last one who hadnt had his press conference and he will held it tomorrow.

The main point of the interview is not to talk about the move to City but about how the summer has gone and what he thinks about the next season new players etc.

There are also some articles from people who really knows Roma well saying that if DDR decicades to move away from Rome he wants to move to Metropol like London, Paris or Madrid not to small city like Manchester.
so you create an account referenced to city just to slate manchester????

Whether he stays in Roma or not I dont believe will be a football decision as much as it will be a personal decision.Not sure where he is up to in his custody case for his daughter but I dont think he will leave Italy without her.

richards30 said:
cityyy said:

He's hardly slating it is he?!
For the record though, Cityyy, Manchester is cool as fuck.

Carstairs said:
Rammyblues said:
The press conference will go something like this

I have been at Roma all my life as man and boy, I have roma blood flowing through my veins, the city is where I was born and where I live, the club has always looked after me, my father works here. My family all live in Rome. You the fans of Roma we are the same only one love. The new owner has a huge project here so that Roma can compete with the clubs in Milan and Turin we need to have a new stadium and that costs a lot of money, it will be a real challenge for us all.

I have received a fabulous offer from Manchester City, I know Roberto well he is a great manager, City are champions of England and will play in the champions league. I don't know how long I have left to play, all players have ambitions I am committed to the Azzuri but always to Rome. The club say they have been offered a great deal of money for my services and that they respect any decision I make, we have discussed this matter and what is in the best interests of the club and Daniele De Rossi. After consulting with my family, my agent I have made the decision that i am.... staying because Manchester being boring is one thing but have shitty neighbor's along with that is something i cant put up with so sorry roberto.......

The roma fans aren't exactly thinking of De Rossi though are they, they're just worried about having an even shittier team

cityyy said:

WANKER

The word on the street is that DDR will possible sign for City in the next few days.
Then again, he might turn us down.

Guess we will find out in the coming week or so.

johnmc said:
richards30 said:

Mate, Manchester is small compared to Madrid, London, Paris and Rome.
He used the term in the pejorative though to rubbish it as if he knows exactly what De Rossi would think.

And Rome is a stinking shithole anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.