De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
80s Shorts said:
SWP's back said:
Well you're wrong to as it wasn't.

Now talk to someone that gives a shit fella.

I'm here for news on DDR, not a chat with you.

-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:43 pm --

Well you're wrong to as it wasn't.

Now talk to someone that gives a shit fella.

I'm here for news on DDR, not a chat with you.

Think you mean "too" not to.
No I meant "to" so buy a fucking dictionary.

"lol" I know you don't give a shit fella.

I don't even like fishing.

dancity19 said:
It seems a bit bizarre to put a date on it, if it was to announce he was leaving. With all transfers it will always leak that the club has accepted an offer etc.

Therefore, if he was to announce he was leaving on tuesday, that suggests we already have an agreement in place; but no matter how water tight people think we conduct our dealings now, I really doubt that there would not be more around this.

He isn't just going to have a press conference to say he is leaving before it has been leaked that we have agreed a fee; the club needs to be made out to be the bad guy first, surely?

I think it will either be to say he is staying, or more than likely it will be nothing to do with us whatsoever.
its very possible mate,but whys he not just come out and say he's staying to put the roma fans minds at rest?..why all hush hush?

i just dont understand why hed have a presser to say hes staying thats all...

seems weird to do.

i dont think hes coming tho,why would his manager on a sunday say he thinks hes gonna stay and then 2 days later de rossi says hes gone?

makes no sense.

good luck to the lad at roma.
time for marwood to earn his keep

ForzaMancini said:
80s Shorts said:
We thought Hazard was a media slag. WTF

Not really he isn't putting it all over Twitter and saying 'ooo look at me', he is probably doing it to say he is staying and show he is loyal to Roma, as well as putting an end to all these rumours. I doubt it would have being his decision to do the press conference either, unless he is doing it because he is leaving and wants to say goodbye properly and explain his decision...

Where's the info for the presser coming from ?

kippaxwarrior said:
johnmc said:
Cant think of a press conference to say you are leaving before either.

-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:01 pm --

Jürgen Klinsmann did it when he left Spurs to go to Bayern

Robinho did it when he said he was leaving Madrid.

Shaelumstash said:
kippaxwarrior said:
johnmc said:

Wonder if RSC will have a press conference when he leaves City ?

80s Shorts said:
The_Swan said:
I think we could all be reading too much into the presser on Tuesday. It will just be the agreed time for him to give his pre-season thoughts both he and Tiote interviews are pre-arranged diary dates arranged and advertized in advance, and most Roma players give a pre-season presser, it's just the way that Roma do things. I would have thought that if this is for real then tomorrow will be the day.

Don't discard the Moneyball theory, Roma although financially stable do not have the means to sustain his salary and never did have.

How so ?

I dont have enough info regarding Romas financial situation.

Why can they not sustain a salary which they have recently agreed over 5 years ?

Their opertaing model is sustained by short term loans and highly dependant on annual operating turn over expanding by 20% pa over the next 10 years, to enable the new owners to work within these parameters they have had to strip the business out over the last 18 months or so. They are currently overhauling their youth policy and cleaning out their highest earners. It has been known for a long time that their salary base was until recently 115% of their annual turnover, they have historically been one of the biggest salary cash cows in Italy. They also need to improve their revenue streams and a new stadium is seen as vital to this end. Even the most hardened of Roma fans though that Febs contract was a stop-gap to ensure full market value when the big boys came looking again.

Shaelumstash said:
kippaxwarrior said:
johnmc said:

bit diff though, he did it to push a move out didnt he ? bitching and moaning

I've got a theory:

1. DDR says he wants Presser on Tuesday.

2. His Coach thinks he defo staying but DDR & Roma haven't said shit up to now about the offer.

3. DDR and Roma have spoken with Mancini and City over the phone and their conversations are unfinished.

4. Mancini apparently flying out to Rome tomorrow morning/tonight to see DDR and pursuade him otherwise.

5. DDR is happy to stay unless Mancini can pursuade him, hence the visit midweek.

6. City finalise any fee/pay deal for DDR and Roma will speak with DDR.

7. If Bobby does the work, DDR comes and Roma make a big payday.
7b. If Bobby fails, DDR goes on presser and says what Rammy said, "i love Roma despite moneybags city offer.

8. British press all over this being cocks once again.

larderland said:
i just dont understand why hed have a presser to say hes staying thats all...

seems weird to do.

i dont think hes coming tho,why would his manager on a sunday say he thinks hes gonna stay and then 2 days later de rossi says hes gone?

makes no sense.

good luck to the lad at roma.
time for marwood to earn his keep

The manager saying he is staying is probably to keep the media off it, that's my opinion anyway!

Mancini would do it that way knowing him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.