De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does my head in when people create pages of desperate hopes that players may come with no concrete evidence that they might- why not just post something when there,s actual evidence- saves all the bullshit....

SuperSilva said:
where are our ITKs when you need them?!
Well to be honest it doesn't appear to be much fun for them here at the moment, so it's understandable they aren't really keen to participate.

SuperSilva said:
I've got a theory:

1. DDR says he wants Presser on Tuesday.

2. His Coach thinks he defo staying but DDR & Roma haven't said shit up to now about the offer.

3. DDR and Roma have spoken with Mancini and City over the phone and their conversations are unfinished.

4. Mancini apparently flying out to Rome tomorrow morning/tonight to see DDR and pursuade him otherwise.

5. DDR is happy to stay unless Mancini can pursuade him, hence the visit midweek.

6. City finalise any fee/pay deal for DDR and Roma will speak with DDR.

7. If Bobby does the work, DDR comes and Roma make a big payday.
7b. If Bobby fails, DDR goes on presser and says what Rammy said, "i love Roma despite moneybags city offer.

8. British press all over this being cocks once again.

The only issue with that is item 4 - apart from a single post on here whon knows somewonw whon knows Mancini (its a very fuckin tenious link whatever the truth is) there is not a scrap of evidence Bobby is flying anywhere

I dont see why bobby would need to fly he could use a phone, video conferencing etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.