De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a bit bizarre to put a date on it, if it was to announce he was leaving. With all transfers it will always leak that the club has accepted an offer etc.

Therefore, if he was to announce he was leaving on tuesday, that suggests we already have an agreement in place; but no matter how water tight people think we conduct our dealings now, I really doubt that there would not be more around this.

He isn't just going to have a press conference to say he is leaving before it has been leaked that we have agreed a fee; the club needs to be made out to be the bad guy first, surely?

I think it will either be to say he is staying, or more than likely it will be nothing to do with us whatsoever.

80s Shorts said:
larderland said:
gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadre/Roma/notizie/19-08-2012/i-tifosi-blindano-de-rossi-non-si-tocca-912306143125.shtml

Eh ?

It's just another article where the coach says he is confident De Rossi will stay.

80s Shorts said:
larderland said:
gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadre/Roma/notizie/19-08-2012/i-tifosi-blindano-de-rossi-non-si-tocca-912306143125.shtml

Eh ?

Its a story quoting Roma's coach Zeman stating he is very confident De Rossi is staying at Roma. Personally, if you were going to leave a club, your coach would know, cos you would inform them. Zeman has probably already asked DDR and knows he is staying.

I'm trying to be optimistic but DDR is not happening. His press conference is exactly what Rammy said it was used for... those I'TIs!!

dancity19 said:
It seems a bit bizarre to put a date on it, if it was to announce he was leaving. With all transfers it will always leak that the club has accepted an offer etc.

Therefore, if he was to announce he was leaving on tuesday, that suggests we already have an agreement in place; but no matter how water tight people think we conduct our dealings now, I really doubt that there would not be more around this.

He isn't just going to have a press conference to say he is leaving before it has been leaked that we have agreed a fee; the club needs to be made out to be the bad guy first, surely?

I think it will either be to say he is staying, or more than likely it will be nothing to do with us whatsoever.

I agree, I dont think we ever had any chance of signing him, the fact the english media havent really spoken about it suggests that it is very much rumours, and just stupid links with city because mancini likes him.

rastus said:
bobmcfc said:
For what it's worth I believe he would have a press conference out of respect to the fans, to explain his decision to leave
Why, when he leaves the dosh will help the club out of a financial dilema. The fans should say ' thanks fella you gave us your best years, enjoy your retirement'

Mat the giant explained it in a post on the previous page. Roma fans don't care for the money they care about the player. He is their talisman and he will want to explain himself to them

They will pick up on it tomorrow, so that they can report the snubbage on Tuesday, they would like that. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.