De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
woody7figure said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
cityyy said:
Its held in Trigoria, AS Romas training center, but like i said it's just the press conference every other Roma player already had this summer.

The main point of that press conference is not to talk about moving or staying in Roma but to talk about the preseason and the upcoming season.

So you are telling me every other Roma player has had their own press conference this summer?

I've just looked back through a fair few of Roma's tweets and there is no mention of any other players having press conferences.

You can check As Romas Facebook page. Its full of pictures from those press conferences.

Braggster said:
Blatantly not leaving Roma, time for us to stop dreaming and move on.

Do you know that for definite? do you have a crystal ball? do you want to pick my lotto numbers?

cityman14364 said:
AS Roma Italy

Choose transfers during another season:

Transfer revenue: 22.968.000 £ - Transfer expenditures: 78.254.440 £ = -55.286.440 £

im guessing now mathematics isnt your forte, im guessing the banks may want to recruit some cash back

yes, £78m last summer and £31m this summer, that's £109m between July 2011 and August 2012 ie the last year. is there something i'm missing?

romanista said:
cityman14364 said:
AS Roma Italy

Choose transfers during another season:

Transfer revenue: 22.968.000 £ - Transfer expenditures: 78.254.440 £ = -55.286.440 £

im guessing now mathematics isnt your forte, im guessing the banks may want to recruit some cash back

yes, £78m last summer and £31m this summer, that's £109m between July 2011 and August 2012 ie the last year. is there something i'm missing?
Yeah an extra month

yayas trusty right foot said:
Where are all the ITKs ?

I mean the proper ones........

nfh82.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.