De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Bollocks, he's shite. I never wanted him either

After carefull consideration and going through the chances of us getting him I now find myslef agreeing with these comments.

I think he needs to go out and buy himself a decent razor for that excuse of a beard, the tatoos look just stupid and he's not even that fucking good.

Anyone who wears a shirt with one long sleeve and one short is a full on wanker, imo.

Is that a theory on cum backsplash?

He will say he stays and looks forward to a new exciting Roma season.

why would he call the press to say he is leaving? Why would AS Roma twitter site saying everybody "dont miss it" if it is something horrible for them?

Like MCFC twitter would be all over a big annoucement next day about a 500% ticket price rise! They would keep it low,as a small news...

Marwood is a joke, he did nothing on the outgoing transfers either, can imagine how delighted will Mancini be with our summer dealings.

Hazard---> Sinclair?
Martinez--> Biton, oh wait he doesnt even signs.
RVP--> Be happy with Tevez/Dzeko.
De Rossi-->Rodwell.

He planned a different summer surely when he signe his new contract.

After all the squad is very strong nowhere strong enough for CL, but Mancini should retain the PL title at least.
If the owners want CL success they will have a talk with their pet Marwood.

adrianr said:
If we end this window with Rodwell and Sinclair as our only signings it will be a fucking diaster. You can all throw around spoilt twat comments all you like, there's a reason the Rags have won the league next time after finishing second. The team who came first are arrogant enough to think they can stand still and do it again.
Well still time,but as you say we have stood still while our rivals have strengthened.....

deriam said:
After all the squad is very strong nowhere strong enough for CL, but Mancini should retain the PL title at least.

I don't understand this. We just saw Chelsea win the CL, and while we view them as challengers we all believe them to be inferior to City, correct?

i♥city! said:
oakiecokie said:
i♥city! said:
Johnny English , You're back! What are the Russians planning this time?

I`ve got one of them to come over and just jab your arse with an infected umbrella.Best solution,seeing that you talk out of it.

You would rather worry about me than save the world ? How sweet. Hahaha . Quit making a fool of yourself Mr."i work for the spooks"

GCHQ Cheltenham to be exact !!

deano ou812 said:
adrianr said:
If we end this window with Rodwell and Sinclair as our only signings it will be a fucking diaster. You can all throw around spoilt twat comments all you like, there's a reason the Rags have won the league next time after finishing second. The team who came first are arrogant enough to think they can stand still and do it again.
Well still time,but as you say we have stood still while our rivals have strengthened.....
That's the annoying thing to be honest! Rodwell is a clever signing IMO but Sinclair?? When you are the likes of sahin going on loan then why the hell aren't we after him? Are we actually shit scared of ffpr? Or is our stance regarding fees and agents although commendable but is it costing us? Maybe tolm's bombs comments got us all going who knows? It has been disappointing so far though and it's going to be a real fight this season, just hope the kun is not badly injured!! :-s

richards30 said:
deano ou812 said:
adrianr said:
That's the annoying thing to be honest! Rodwell is a clever signing IMO but Sinclair?? When you are the likes of sahin going on loan then why the hell aren't we after him? Are we actually shit scared of ffpr? Or is our stance regarding fees and agents although commendable but is it costing us? Maybe tolm's bombs comments got us all going who knows? It has been disappointing so far though and it's going to be a real fight this season, just hope the kun is not badly injured!! :-s

But correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Tolmie say he'd never seen City so busy in the market?

MrDaveyHavoc said:
deriam said:

I don't understand this. We just saw Chelsea win the CL, and while we view them as challengers we all believe them to be inferior to City, correct?
No team will ever, ever be that lucky in the CL ever again. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.