De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
i♥city! said:
oakiecokie said:
I`ve got one of them to come over and just jab your arse with an infected umbrella.Best solution,seeing that you talk out of it.

You would rather worry about me than save the world ? How sweet. Hahaha . Quit making a fool of yourself Mr."i work for the spooks"

GCHQ Cheltenham to be exact !!

IukvN.jpg

I do find all of this DDR saga a bit odd, surely Bobby did some homework as too whether he was up for it before we put offers in ?...

Isnt Bobby good friends with his agent ?

Blue Haze said:
Forzacitizens said:
Yeh this window has been a bit of a disaster

Second window in a row Cookie is gone. ;(

I know. I have gotten slated on here saying I loved GC. Met him and got to spend some time with him, and though he made some mistakes, accomplished what he had to to get us headed in the right direction. At a time when it was arguably, much harder to do so.

For the record I have no opinion on Marwood.

Even if the press conference is just a normal, run of the mill, pre season one, he is sure to be asked about his future by someone.

yayas trusty right foot said:
I do find all of this DDR saga a bit odd, surely Bobby did some homework as too whether he was up for it before we put offers in ?...

His agent needs a full palm and fingers slap

Forzacitizens said:
richards30 said:
deano ou812 said:
Well still time,but as you say we have stood still while our rivals have strengthened.....
That's the annoying thing to be honest! Rodwell is a clever signing IMO but Sinclair?? When you are the likes of sahin going on loan then why the hell aren't we after him? Are we actually shit scared of ffpr? Or is our stance regarding fees and agents although commendable but is it costing us? Maybe tolm's bombs comments got us all going who knows? It has been disappointing so far though and it's going to be a real fight this season, just hope the kun is not badly injured!! :-s

But correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Tolmie say he'd never seen City so busy in the market?
He did mate but at that point we were regarding rvp and hazard! Martinez was also under consideration but for some reason we've shit ourselves this window which is not only surprising but disappointing. Maybe the club have started leaking false info to stop real leaks? It was a real chance to floor the competition this summer and it's been poor up to now. Am sure when bobby signed things were meant to be different!! Still time though.

pudge said:
Even if the press conference is just a normal, run of the mill, pre season one, he is sure to be asked about his future by someone.

Of course. But many people are acting as if though this was a press conference called by him personally just to snub us.

yayas trusty right foot said:

The transfers saga is being played out in a couple of tweets the odd nothing comment in a few online football sights, with some journalist who has not much to write about and I'll not be far wrong in saying just about all of them get their information from places like this forum.

There's not really a saga it's all being played out in our minds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.