De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrmcfc said:
themadinventor said:
Mrmcfc said:
fuck me.
it's just a bit of fun.
Stop getting your panties in a twist Mr.Serious.

Ah the old...I was only having a bit fun routine.......ok no probs.
Ah the old false sense of grandeur.
get off your high horse mate, you're acting like a right prick.

Aw didums not sign for us wa wa waaaa, instead of taking a pop at me why don't you try to scream and scream and scream until your sick !! lol

FlatlineMonday said:
NipHolmes said:
Reminds me so much of Matt Le Tissier, a great player who never quite made the most of what he had. The creme of football pursued but home was where it was at. A shame for football but a victory for the home-towns.

Genuinely gutted that he has chosen not to come. He and Yaya would have been simply breathtaking, anyway life goes on, we are still champions and we will undoubtedly have other targets so chop chop in teh market. Roll on Witsel, Garcia, Martinez, Witsel or maybe Moutinho as long as they are decent prices, none are worth more than £30mill imho.

I wouldn't mind spending that money on Witsel or Fellaini but I'm afraid those afros would block Hart's view of incoming shots.

Hahahaha quality! All we need now is Luiz at CB to add to the pain ;)

themadinventor said:
Mrmcfc said:
themadinventor said:
Ah the old...I was only having a bit fun routine.......ok no probs.

Aw didums not sign for us wa wa waaaa, instead of taking a pop at me why don't you try to scream and scream and scream until your sick !! lol

Have you 2 got new pencil cases?

The only thing that surprises me is that we tried to sign this guy in the first place. He has spent his entire career saying he wont leave that club or Italy.

Even if he would come (which he wont) its highly debatable if he would settle in this country or the premier league.

I just wish we had properly gone for Martinez instead of this pie in the sky waste of time trying to get De Rossi. You know where you stand with Spanish players. They have a very high success rate in this country an league.

They dont mind the culture the bad weather or getting kicked round the pitch. They are just professional and get on with it.

NipHolmes said:
Reminds me so much of Matt Le Tissier, a great player who never quite made the most of what he had. The creme of football pursued but home was where it was at. A shame for football but a victory for the home-towns.

Genuinely gutted that he has chosen not to come. He and Yaya would have been simply breathtaking, anyway life goes on, we are still champions and we will undoubtedly have other targets so chop chop in teh market. Roll on Witsel, Garcia, Martinez, Witsel or maybe Moutinho as long as they are decent prices, none are worth more than £30mill imho.

Funny you should mention Le Tiss, I dreamt last night that he signed for us ? Must be interpretation of something afoot ?

prairiemoon said:
laserblue said:
Pigeonho said:
How? He is saying De Rossi is coasting it and lacks ambition, well in De Rossi's eyes he may already be playing for the bigger club and has no need to move? There was no need to be told to fook (sic) off. He's obviously dropped all his tampons.

While I don't go along with the personal abuse, Roma last won the Serie A title 11 years ago and the Italian coppa 4 years ago. City even won a European Trophy since they last did. I don't know how that makes them a bigger club than City right now.
Storia

Roma's Storia is 3 titles, 9 coppa wins and one Fairs Cup win. Not too dissimilar to City's history. More importantly City are in line to win more trophies in the next few seasons. Roma are a club that's in line to win absolutely nothing in the foreseeable future. They didn't even make the Europa League this season.

GaudinoMotors said:
themadinventor said:
Mrmcfc said:

Have you 2 got new pencil cases?

Ha ha very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.