De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
themadinventor said:
Mrmcfc said:
themadinventor said:
Ah the old...I was only having a bit fun routine.......ok no probs.
Ah the old false sense of grandeur.
get off your high horse mate, you're acting like a right prick.

Aw didums not sign for us wa wa waaaa, instead of taking a pop at me why don't you try to scream and scream and scream until your sick !! lol
I have no feelings either way towards this de Rossi saga. And you wont find a post of mine to suggest otherwise. It would have been nice, but I wont give it a second thought.

All I'm saying is that you're acting like a prick.
And you are.

He keeps repeating he hasn't asked to leave.

All the hallmarks that he's being sold and is deflecting blame onto the owners.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:49 pm --<br /><br />He keeps repeating he hasn't asked to leave.

All the hallmarks that he's being sold and is deflecting blame onto the owners.

BenchillBlue said:
Roma have to come out now and say the player is not for sale, DDR almost sounding them out by saying that. Could have legs this.

I cant see it. He has said he doesn't want to move and is happy in Rome. If the owners want to sell then the fans will go absolutely apeshit now as they see it as De Rossi being pushed out rather than him wanting a move. The club will keep him and he will stay there. Simple as that. Would be suicide for Roma to sell him now, fans protest and boycott games whilst also trashing the gaff.

Fresh contract signed in Jan, his press conference to say is Roma through and through, he stays. The only way he came is if he said he loved the club but fancied a change to the premier league with funds that could help improve the club in the long run. He has done the opposite of this and now it's become an hard transfer again.

We must move on.

Mrmcfc said:
themadinventor said:
Mrmcfc said:
Ah the old false sense of grandeur.
get off your high horse mate, you're acting like a right prick.

Aw didums not sign for us wa wa waaaa, instead of taking a pop at me why don't you try to scream and scream and scream until your sick !! lol
I have no feelings either way towards this de Rossi saga. And you wont find a post of mine to suggest otherwise. It would have been nice, but I wont give it a second thought.

All I'm saying is that you're acting like a prick.
And you are.

Calm down LAD, listen to the mods and stop the abuse and name calling hmmmmm

So he's decided to stay, good for him, not in anyway shape, or form a disaster for us. Hopefully the new CEO, Ferran Soriano, will stop anymore of this playing around, because that's twice we have been linked, or actually bid for a big time Italian based target with the same result.

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
The end is in sight for Marwood methinks........

Granted the transfer window for us has been a little on the underwhelming side but there's still 10 days to go! Who knows what Marwood could achieve in that time......it's just a pity we appear to have wasted alot time on "unachieveable" targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.