De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CityPar said:
Ifwecouldjust....... said:
The end is in sight for Marwood methinks........

Granted the transfer window for us has been a little on the underwhelming side but there's still 10 days to go! Who knows what Marwood could achieve in that time......it's just a pity we appear to have wasted alot time on "unachieveable" targets.
For the love of god we were NEVER in for DDR

laserblue said:
Roma's Storia is 3 titles, 9 coppa wins and one Fairs Cup win. Not too dissimilar to City's history. More importantly City are in line to win more trophies in the next few seasons. Roma are a club that's in line to win absolutely nothing in the foreseeable future. They didn't even make the Europa League this season.

Actually Roma is predicted to be 2nd this season just after Juventus. Plus Conte got banned for 12 months so it wouldnt be huge suprise if Roma wins Serie A this year.

VOOMER said:
So he's decided to stay, good for him, not in anyway shape, or form a disaster for us. Hopefully the new CEO, Ferran Soriano, will stop anymore of this playing around, because that's twice we have been linked, or actually bid for a big time Italian based target with the same result.

We definitely wouldn't be going back for him when he is 30.

cityyy said:
laserblue said:
Roma's Storia is 3 titles, 9 coppa wins and one Fairs Cup win. Not too dissimilar to City's history. More importantly City are in line to win more trophies in the next few seasons. Roma are a club that's in line to win absolutely nothing in the foreseeable future. They didn't even make the Europa League this season.

Actually Roma is predicted to be 2nd this season just after Juventus. Plus Conte got banned for 12 months so it wouldnt be huge suprise if Roma wins Serie A this year.
More likely be AC Milan though

ReturnoftheMac said:
NipHolmes said:
Reminds me so much of Matt Le Tissier, a great player who never quite made the most of what he had. The creme of football pursued but home was where it was at. A shame for football but a victory for the home-towns.

Genuinely gutted that he has chosen not to come. He and Yaya would have been simply breathtaking, anyway life goes on, we are still champions and we will undoubtedly have other targets so chop chop in teh market. Roll on Witsel, Garcia, Martinez, Witsel or maybe Moutinho as long as they are decent prices, none are worth more than £30mill imho.

Funny you should mention Le Tiss, I dreamt last night that he signed for us ? Must be interpretation of something afoot ?

:)

Watch his highlights and you'll think you are dreaming again. Not a fan of his attitude all things City but as a player he was a fucking marvel. Absolutely breathtaking finisher, technically amongst the best we have produced, atg peno taker too.

His one goal where the ball comes to him and he flicks it up and volleys a shot that lobs keeper is as good as it gets.

cityyy said:
laserblue said:

not even with a +10 bonus points lol

cityyy said:
laserblue said:

Well I hope he enjoys his runners up medal. Oh hang on...

And when Real Madrid comes calling next season he off without hesitation and all Roma ultras understand his move and say good luck.

themadinventor said:
Mrmcfc said:
themadinventor said:
Aw didums not sign for us wa wa waaaa, instead of taking a pop at me why don't you try to scream and scream and scream until your sick !! lol
I have no feelings either way towards this de Rossi saga. And you wont find a post of mine to suggest otherwise. It would have been nice, but I wont give it a second thought.

All I'm saying is that you're acting like a prick.
And you are.

Calm down LAD, listen to the mods and stop the abuse and name calling hmmmmm
Okayyyy bbz

BoyBlue_1985 said:
CityPar said:
Ifwecouldjust....... said:
The end is in sight for Marwood methinks........

Granted the transfer window for us has been a little on the underwhelming side but there's still 10 days to go! Who knows what Marwood could achieve in that time......it's just a pity we appear to have wasted alot time on "unachieveable" targets.
For the love of god we were NEVER in for DDR

DDR said in the interview that Mancini indeed had called him and tried to pursue him to come to City. DDR replied now it's not the time to move. DDR have never said he will remain in Rome for his whole career.

I as a Roma fan found that conference a bit shady. It was like DDR saying i might move on in January or next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.