De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
danburge82 said:
Some very embarrassing posts in this thread.

Roma are a big club. We've won next to nowt in our history compared to dozens of clubs all around Europe, never mind England, yet people are questioning Roma who have a very similar success rate as City and have actually been a bigger club than us for about three decades now.

Plus people saying De Rossi lacks ambition? Or is it a reality that he's just not a glory hunting sell-out who'll just move anywhere for the money and a chance of trophies. Fair play and good luck to him, i say.

Liverpool are a big club, a huge one in fact. Their ambitions are to break into top 4 this season, ours are winning the league. It's not about where you're from it's where you're at...

cityyy said:
I as a Roma fan found that conference a bit shady. It was like DDR saying i might move on in January or next summer.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. At his age this window really is your last chance for not only a big contract for one for a top club challenging for top honors. No-one will give him what we're offering when he passes 30.

Forzacitizens said:
He keeps repeating he hasn't asked to leave.

All the hallmarks that he's being sold and is deflecting blame onto the owners.

-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:49 pm --

He keeps repeating he hasn't asked to leave.

All the hallmarks that he's being sold and is deflecting blame onto the owners.

He's staying, let it go.

On to other stuff.....when is VVK (if that was his name) having the old banhammer dusted off for him? Can we do it in the form of a Di Rossi type press-conference?

NipHolmes said:
danburge82 said:
Some very embarrassing posts in this thread.

Roma are a big club. We've won next to nowt in our history compared to dozens of clubs all around Europe, never mind England, yet people are questioning Roma who have a very similar success rate as City and have actually been a bigger club than us for about three decades now.

Plus people saying De Rossi lacks ambition? Or is it a reality that he's just not a glory hunting sell-out who'll just move anywhere for the money and a chance of trophies. Fair play and good luck to him, i say.

Liverpool are a big club, a huge one in fact. Their ambitions are to break into top 4 this season, ours are winning the league. It's not about where you're from it's where you're at...

I understand west brom used to be big also.

De Rossi Thread Locked but ....

This points to him staying where he is but I don't think it's absolutely definitive, yet.

Smells a bit like Kaka but not quite as clear cut as that was.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.asroma.it/en/news/daniele_de_rossi_press_conference/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.asroma.it/en/news/daniele_de ... onference/</a>

De Rossi - is it really over?

Whispers that the press conference today was nothing but a smokescreen.

Would you still have him?

Re: De Rossi - is it really over?

seriously what are these whispers. is this some more blue moon invented stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.