De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
corky1970 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Hahahahaha corky you'll never live that down in fairness lol

thats my " clarkie moment on here" what a fucking arsehole lol i need shooting sometimes.
i was posting mega pissed last night, suprised im not banned, i must have said something bad to some one
( apart from longsite)we have this gentlemans agreement we can call each other anything and dont get offended.

Oh I dunno, he got right upset when you called him "baldie !!"
Indeed. We may have an agreement, but in no way can corky be described as a 'gentleman'.
A drunk-posting, chum-chewing, moisturiser-using. Hitler-haired, Samba-shod nincompoop. But never a gentleman

Interesting that the English papers all saying De Rossi is going to "snub" us while the Italian papers aren't so sure. Ancelotti was asked about De Rossi earlier and said, "We won't try for him, he is part of Roma's heritage" which basically means "We have no chance even if we try". De Rossi said he hates soap operas and would tell the fans but hasn't and this soap opera continues to drag on.

corky1970 said:
LongsightM13 said:
oakiecokie said:
Indeed. We may have an agreement, but in no way can corky be described as a 'gentleman'.
A drunk-posting, chum-chewing, moisturiser-using. Hitler-haired, Samba-shod nincompoop. But never a gentleman

youve got a fucking good memory fucking lol
Your life is an open book on here, Corky. If I was Nigerian, you would be penniless by now.

De Rossi: the future hanging by a thread
19/01/2012 19:45 by Vincent Great for milannews.it
© Photo by Alberto Fornasari

The future of Daniele De Rossi, also approached some time at Milan, is still uncertain. The renewal of the red and yellow player is back in balance, with Manchester City and Real Madrid are ready to offer big. In the next week, the parties will meet and most likely you will understand more about the fate of 'Captain Future'.

tuttomercato

corky1970 said:
LongsightM13 said:
oakiecokie said:

youve got a fucking good memory fucking lol

I remember sommat about an office a year or so ago...or was that someone else..

Roma and De Rossi almost completing a new deal. 6 mil per year and a release clause of 15 mil. He has some time to think it over now as he's injured.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.forzaroma.info/rassegna-stampa/rassegna-stampa-as-roma/il-tempo/62044-roma-si-ferma-de-rossi.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.forzaroma.info/rassegna-stam ... rossi.html</a>

Scio said:
Roma and De Rossi almost completing a new deal. 6 mil per year and a release clause of 15 mil. He has some time to think it over now as he's injured.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.forzaroma.info/rassegna-stampa/rassegna-stampa-as-roma/il-tempo/62044-roma-si-ferma-de-rossi.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.forzaroma.info/rassegna-stam ... rossi.html</a>
Via Google translate
"- Daniele De Rossi lives one of the most delicate moments of his career, suspended midway between the injury dangerous and anxious about the hassle of the contract.

The last day has been devoted mainly to the first problem. It was he who reach the public health official in Rome to Viareggio: Dr. Michael Gemignani is based in Tuscany and could not move from there. MRI and ultrasound confirmed the diagnosis of recent days: an inflammation of the pubis due to a conflict between the abdominal muscles and the adductors. This is the result of a chronic fatigue, as "Captain Future" has never been stopped in recent years except for brief periods. Also this year in the championship have been played all.

But now it is the antechamber of a groin and stop this becomes mandatory. At least for a week. So no tomorrow Cesena, ditto for the challenge cup at home Italy's Juventus next Tuesday and there is a real risk that should a spectator watching the race even with Bologna on 29 January. In the coming days, to get rid of the pain, should be divided between shock wave therapy in the field and corset: today, for example, will train, but far from his companions. Gemignani has instructed his staff to "fixed" in Trigoria to intensify the treatment, since these last months have not been effective: the midfielder's injury carries with it the last few races of 2011. [...]

A Trigoria all hope that the question-renewal is completed before. Contacts between Baldini and Berti prosecutor are daily, working on a solution now shared: 6 million renovation net, including bonuses, with lots of out clause from 10-15 million. Meanwhile Sabatini is to close the deal-Marquinho. The Brazilian is already talk from Romania yesterday went back to greet the companions of the withdrawal of Mangaratiba Fluminense and is ready to travel to Italy: a contract is waiting for the next five months to 500 thousand euros and an agreement many years of [...]"

Sorry in advance for being a pessimistic git about this (I always stay optimistic).

This is a closed topic and we are just dragging this by the leash. De Rossi will 110% sign for Roma only, hence the 'buyout clause' he wants and from the amusing translation of Italian journos it looks like if Roma don't get Champions League football with their Serie A position this year then De Rossi will alert all clubs he is ready to be bought for £10-15m or whatever it eventually is.

So any of us hoping he comes to our green pastures of the Etihad this month can DEFINITELY forget about it ... on a happier note we will probably see him in Summer 2012 though cos Roma will not get CL football i dont think so as he is injured and are crap without him at present!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.