De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC-alan88 said:
Ntini77 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Carzola is okay. Great feet, either side.

Just think he would lack the directness our team require and the ball would continue to check and come back through the middle.

In essence, we are looking for that last man over. The one who receives the last past, the one whose pace is such, the opposition over compensates and ignores Aguero etc.

Interesting...

Only one person comes to my mind when I read something like that. Di Maria.

I was thinking Ronaldo. I'm not greedy, either will do. :)

Ntini77 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Ntini77 said:
Interesting...

Only one person comes to my mind when I read something like that. Di Maria.

I was thinking Ronaldo. I'm not greedy, either will do. :)

I sort of said it wrong, he's not the only one to come to mind, he was just the one that popped in to my head when I read it.

Not buying De Rossi for 30m (Probably 25) because we could have bought him for 8m makes no sense what so ever. He would have been the steal of the century at 8m, and he'd still be good business at 30m. Would you buy Yaya tomorrow at 30m, even if we could have got him for 8m in January? I'd bloody hope so!

adrianr said:
Not buying De Rossi for 30m (Probably 25) because we could have bought him for 8m makes no sense what so ever. He would have been the steal of the century at 8m, and he'd still be good business at 30m. Would you buy Yaya tomorrow at 30m, even if we could have got him for 8m in January? I'd bloody hope so!

We could only have got him for 8 mil, if Roma were willing to sell him for 8 mil. His new contract may have a release clause in it, which imo will be a lot less than 30 mil if that is the case.

If it's true he's going through a custody battle though, he won't be going anywhere. Do we know for sure that is true ? Because if it is, there's no point in even discussing DeRossi.

Neville Kneville said:
adrianr said:

We could only have got him for 8 mil, if Roma were willing to sell him for 8 mil. His new contract may have a release clause in it, which imo will be a lot less than 30 mil if that is the case.

If it's true he's going through a custody battle though, he won't be going anywhere. Do we know for sure that is true ? Because if it is, there's no point in even discussing DeRossi.

Steal daughter, Sheikh has private jet waiting at nearby airstrip, run away to Manchester, Sheikh makes sure no-one is stupid enough to follow him, sorted!

LHarper said:
Andouble said:
Rammyblues said:
Cheers for that, crosses DDR off the list.

I don't think we have a list. We're missing Cook big time this summer.

Read 'Richer Than God' by David Conn, specifically pages 243-247 and you'll learn all about the way Brian Marwood and the scouting department collate information on players and how Mancini has a spreadsheet full of players he likes.

Spreadsheets don't close deals.

Andouble said:
LHarper said:
Andouble said:
I don't think we have a list. We're missing Cook big time this summer.

Read 'Richer Than God' by David Conn, specifically pages 243-247 and you'll learn all about the way Brian Marwood and the scouting department collate information on players and how Mancini has a spreadsheet full of players he likes.

Spreadsheets don't close deals.

Here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.