De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevez City said:
Comrade Buka said:
According to the Swedish football news site Fotbollskanalen.se, City has made a bid of around £21M for DDR.

Waste of money.

absolute bollocks<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:37 pm --<br /><br />
sam-caddick said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
£25-30 million for a 29 year old???? No cheers

That goes for RVP as well, Now if they were both 24-25 and coming into the peak of their careeres then maybe.

Midfielders like Yaya and De Rossi peak when they get around their thirties. It is experience you are buying and that is invaluable.

I desperatley want this transfer to go through, our midfield would be unreal!!

Daniel de Rossi, Yaya Toue and David Silve playing in the same team, OUR Manchester City, it would indeed be unreal and utterly beautiful

this is a deal im hoping for , instead of waisting 20 mill on RVP i'd rather get de rossi for that price since we really need a good midfielder , and his wage demands wont be 200k/week ,

dreaming is beautiful :(

b2b said:
this is a deal im hoping for , instead of waisting 20 mill on RVP i'd rather get de rossi for that price since we really need a good midfielder , and his wage demands wont be 200k/week ,

dreaming is beautiful :(

This.

However, De Rossi is on about 160-170k now though I think, so he would demand more I would imagine!

Sure we can all agree that De Rossi would be a great addition, but it's clear that (as TH said) we are looking for evolution not revolution now.

We can also pretty much all agree that we need a deep lying playmaker. Someone who can spray balls forward from deep, but also defend and protect. If that's the case I wouldn't be surpised if we are keeping a close eye on Sahin. I know we haven't seen much links with him, but TH said we were keeping our business under wraps from the media so maybe we are but we don't know it.

Think he'd be a great addition.

Goo said:
Sure we can all agree that De Rossi would be a great addition, but it's clear that (as TH said) we are looking for evolution not revolution now.

We can also pretty much all agree that we need a deep lying playmaker. Someone who can spray balls forward from deep, but also defend and protect. If that's the case I wouldn't be surpised if we are keeping a close eye on Sahin. I know we haven't seen much links with him, but TH said we were keeping our business under wraps from the media so maybe we are but we don't know it.

Did you not watch De Rossi at the Euros? He was a beast at defending and sprayed balls out for fun every game! Pirlo was the only other one from midfield who you could say played better than De Rossi attacking wise from deep midfield. Pirlo is nowhere near what De Rossi is at defend though.

De Rossi IMO is perfect for us!! He is the top 5 deep lying midfielders in the world.

It seems like many of the people posting in this thread don't know much about DDR.

in a nutshell, HE'S TITS!

The one absolute-make-City-world-beaters signing we need to dominate all competitions for the next three years. Easily. Don't even try to contradict me. I'm in fine form today.

b2b Post subject: Re: De RossiPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Posts: 102 this is a deal im hoping for , instead of waisting 20 mill on RVP i'd rather get de rossi for that price since we really need a good midfielder , and his wage demands wont be 200k/week ,

dreaming is beautiful :

Totally agree, he would be a great signing

prairiemoon said:
It seems like many of the people posting in this thread don't know much about DDR.

The one absolute-make-City-world-beaters signing we need to dominate all competitions for the next three years. Easily. Don't even try to contradict me. I'm in fine form today.

BOOM! THIS!

91f2ad1ba6f381ac5f6aa61149f7bbf6.gif

prairiemoon wrote:

But wouldn't our squad look better if we had DDR, Pedro and RVP. :-)

sam-caddick said:
Goo said:

Did you not watch De Rossi at the Euros? He was a beast at defending and sprayed balls out for fun every game! Pirlo was the only other one from midfield who you could say played better than De Rossi attacking wise from deep midfield. Pirlo is nowhere near what De Rossi is at defend though.

De Rossi IMO is perfect for us!! He is the top 5 deep lying midfielders in the world.

I agree De Rossi is perfect for us, but there is a lot of complications to the deal. I.e. Age, injury, cost.

The point of my post was not that Sahin is better or that De Rossi isn't good enough for us, but more that Sahin would perhaps make a more long term solution to our needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.