De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
totallywired said:
carlos92 said:
Oh well, time for the next midfield target:(.
No, its Yaya we miss. when he`s away.

A deep lying playmaker is a must to work alongside Yaya. Barry's injury has surely got us thinking how long he has got left, De Jong isn't a playmaking type plus he is asking for too much money to renew his contract.

carlos92 said:
totallywired said:
carlos92 said:
Oh well, time for the next midfield target:(.
No, its Yaya we miss. when he`s away.

A deep lying playmaker is a must to work alongside Yaya. Barry's injury has surely got us thinking how long he has got left, De Jong isn't a playmaking type plus he is asking for too much money to renew his contract.

Barry's injury is abdominal so he shouldn't have persistent problems with it once he is fully recovered.

Hmm Fbloke on twitter saying we might be in for both De rossi and Martinez!

Thats crazy! but will give us plenty of cb cover and cm cover though.

Both quality players though and even if we can get one of them this window it will be awesome as they both cover so many positions.

Tevez City said:
Comrade Buka said:
According to the Swedish football news site Fotbollskanalen.se, City has made a bid of around £21M for DDR.

Waste of money.

It may be far more than we'd have paid in January, but that would not be a waste of money. De Rossi would improve us, he is better than Barry.

But I still am not convinced we'll buy him and Tolmie's comments just fuel that belief.

When Tolmie uses a question mark - look out!!

In a good way or bad?

(PS the question mark has no other meaning than a question)<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:19 pm --<br /><br />Puts DDR back on list :-)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
NipHolmes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
More chance of M'Vila than De Rossi IMO.

I accept the experience argument, but ours is a team where there has to be an introduction, a transition.

That comes by being patient with slightly younger players than De Rossi.

De Rossi is good enough to hit the ground running, but we have existing personnel such as Barry, Milner and De Jong, to a lesser extent, to appease.

I think so too. How quite that's been it would surprise me if we wad that famed 78k man.

Heard from that pal at Chelsea that Roman is keeping an eye on him. Romeu back to Barca? Mikel sale? Essien is shot to be fair. Makes sense. Still doubtful imo but it wouldn't shock me.

What are your thoughts on Corzola btw?

Carzola is okay. Great feet, either side.

Just think he would lack the directness our team require and the ball would continue to check and come back through the middle.

In essence, we are looking for that last man over. The one who receives the last past, the one whose pace is such, the opposition over compensates and ignores Aguero etc.

Interesting...

Ntini77 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
NipHolmes said:
I think so too. How quite that's been it would surprise me if we wad that famed 78k man.

Heard from that pal at Chelsea that Roman is keeping an eye on him. Romeu back to Barca? Mikel sale? Essien is shot to be fair. Makes sense. Still doubtful imo but it wouldn't shock me.

What are your thoughts on Corzola btw?

Carzola is okay. Great feet, either side.

Just think he would lack the directness our team require and the ball would continue to check and come back through the middle.

In essence, we are looking for that last man over. The one who receives the last past, the one whose pace is such, the opposition over compensates and ignores Aguero etc.

Interesting...

Only one person comes to my mind when I read something like that. Di Maria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.