De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young said:
Not sure about Daily Star, all this while Tolmie hasn't mentioned a word about De Rossi. It's always RVP, RVP, RVP.
god forbid we sign a player tolmie says that we wont ,,

Young said:
Not sure about Daily Star, all this while Tolmie hasn't mentioned a word about De Rossi. It's always RVP, RVP, RVP.

I don't recall Tolm ever expressing anything but his own beliefs when it comes to a potential De Rossi interest.

Cannot see the guy leaving Roma, but if he does I would love it to be to us, just love it, absolutely world class player

De Rossi is the number one player we need IMO and have been saying so for a while now.

If he can leave Rome and his family troubles we would be a great place for him to come.
We can offer him top wages, realistic chance of silverware, happy atmosphere with fellow countrymen in the key jobs, a defined role for him-not just a utility player.

He offers us
About 5 years of play left at the top level (maybe more)
True professionalism, understands the game fully.
Flexibility-plays a variety of positions and systems
Bite in the tackle but a beautiful passer of the ball. A rare combination. If Edin stays, I can see him loving DDR's accurate long passes.
Such a great player to enable us to release Yaya into his advanced position late in the game without leaving the backdoor open.
More help to get Mario to mature on the field.
Great role model for Suarez, Razak, Biton etc.
His fee, wages could be almost self financing with the extra success on the field and marketing spin-offs. (I'd be getting my away shirt with his name on it for sure).

All I can see against pursuing him is
Rome loving man
Family problems
The sciatica he has will have to be carefully managed.

Bobby is in such a strong position within the club now I doubt Marwood will be able to block this transfer for any reason if all parties want it.

DDR
DDR
DDR!

i8rags said:
Rammy Blue said:
DDR and a winger with some pace and I'd be a happy bunny.
This and RvP for Edin.

If it happens then fair enough but I wouldn't exactly be gutted if we started the season with our present 4 strikers, especially seeing as Carlos looks like he's getting up to speed.

Duncan Castles said some very ood things about Daily Star reporters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.