De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rammyblues

Good luck to him one player one club is unusual. We move on better players out there. Martinez, Lavezzi, & Pizarro and I would be happy.

rci500 said:
OB1 said:
Never looked like having the cojones to move to City: too far from Momma.
So he is basically a pussy, right? I get that the concept of a true club hero is difficult to grasp for some City fans (read: you), but surely you could think of better reasons than just stated?

PS: There's no clausule in the contract signed by De Rossi.
i think he did what any half intelligent person would do,get the best deal they possibly could and showed some loyalty

[/quote]
i think he did what any half intelligent person would do,get the best deal they possibly could and showed some loyalty[/quote]
Think he just used our interest to get a better deal. Maybe we should give players deadlines to respond then publicly end interest if they don't respond.

MCFC4EVR said:
Think he just used our interest to get a better deal. Maybe we should give players deadlines to respond then publicly end interest if they don't respond.
Every report I've seen indicates his interest was real, but that Roma was his preferred solution. I can't see anything wrong with that.

i think he did what any half intelligent person would do,get the best deal they possibly could and showed some loyalty[/quote]
Think he just used our interest to get a better deal. Maybe we should give players deadlines to respond then publicly end interest if they don't respond.[/quote]
I think we did that with Eto'o.

De Rossi & Totti forever at La Roma. However, everyone thought the same of Pirlo and he moved to Juve...

If the buy out in his new contract isn't silly and Roma don't make the CL he could still very easily be a City player in the summer. He didn't sign his new contract till it was impossible to transfer elsewhere. The sticking point of his contract was him still being able to go elsewhere by not sticking an insane price on his head. This is far from dead.

adrianr said:
If the buy out in his new contract isn't silly and Roma don't make the CL he could still very easily be a City player in the summer. He didn't sign his new contract till it was impossible to transfer elsewhere. The sticking point of his contract was him still being able to go elsewhere by not sticking an insane price on his head. This is far from dead.
Tbh it will probably take more than 20 mill to buy and if we are going to spend that type of money we may aswell buy a much younger player like javi martinez.

If we are to buy any midfielder it needs to be a left sided player. De Rossi isn't a paramount signing where as getting a player who can play on the left is. We have been short ever since we let Bellamy leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.