De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
yellamcfc said:
CTIDANDREW said:
LoveCity said:
FFS Marwood, run to Rome, the message is clear.

tumblr_m8b8v4EqVc1qimysn.jpg

Got to agree. If we dont get De Rossi and Agger now after what the heads of their respected clubs have said then its obvious were scared shitless by FFP.

I can see season cards taking a steep rise as a consequence of this then.

We can't have the world's best players and not be seen to be making a profit, so the money is going to have to come from somewhere.

Personally, I wouldn't be too disheartened if prices did go up after next season because we have and will be treated to another amazing season of football.

This not going to happen. Look at the rags, there main revenue boost has come from no match day revenue, it will be no different with us. In fact, the growth that we will see, if we maintain the current on field performance, will almost make standard season tickets prices irrelevant. The TV deal, along with the bigger and better sponsorship , plus what will likely be a huge growth in our brand internationally, means the that our season tickets will remain as one of the best priced in Europe.

Mancio said:
adrianr said:
cityyy said:
But Roma have used more than 70 mil in the past two summers for buying players. With new owners i don't think they are having any problems with money.

I'm unaware of Romas current financial situation, the above hypothetical was drawn from our resident Italians thoughts regarding the shaky economics of Italian football. IE, if someone comes along with a buttload of cash, they've pretty much got to take it. Perhaps there spending in the past couple of windows is what's lead to this?

They are skint.

From the horses mouth, thanks Mancio. There you go cityyy.

Mancio said:
adrianr said:
cityyy said:
But Roma have used more than 70 mil in the past two summers for buying players. With new owners i don't think they are having any problems with money.

I'm unaware of Romas current financial situation, the above hypothetical was drawn from our resident Italians thoughts regarding the shaky economics of Italian football. IE, if someone comes along with a buttload of cash, they've pretty much got to take it. Perhaps there spending in the past couple of windows is what's lead to this?

They are skint.

With your location in Pisa Mancio, what is the talk in Italy regarding De Rossi? Is it looking likely?

sam-caddick said:
Mancio said:
adrianr said:

They are skint.

With your location in Pisa Mancio, what is the talk in Italy regarding De Rossi? Is it looking likely?

It seem just a fact of money.

But it was the same for thiago silva and hazard you know...

adrianr said:
Mancio said:
adrianr said:

They are skint.

Im actually as roma fan too ;) thats why i registered here. In italian forums people are certain DDR wont move. DDR is allmost bigger than the club. Just like Totti was few years back. And no roma isnt in money problems. They are the healthiest club in italy after juventus.

Last year DDR was in talks with city because his agent wanted him to move. Roma didnt want to pay signing fees to the agent so DDR paid those himself. That tells everything about his commitment for the club.

Ie im sorry but DDR isnt moving. Not for any price. Doesnt matter what i or you think. Its just the fact.

cityyy said:
adrianr said:
Mancio said:
They are skint.

Im actually as roma fan too ;) thats why i registered here. In italian forums people are certain DDR wont move. DDR is allmost bigger than the club. Just like Totti was few years back. And no roma isnt in money problems. They are the healthiest club in italy after juventus.

Last year DDR was in talks with city because his agent wanted him to move. Roma didnt want to pay signing fees to the agent so DDR paid those himself. That tells everything about his commitment for the club.

Ie im sorry but DDR isnt moving. Not for any price. Doesnt matter what i or you think. Its just the fact.
i hope you have to eat them words.one thing in football mate-you never know whats round the corner.

cityyy said:
adrianr said:
Mancio said:
They are skint.

Fair enough, thanks for the insight :) Always good to get a new perspective. De Rossi is probably the one player above all I would want us to sign this window, and if my history of getting my way is anything to go by, he'll be a Roman for many years to come ;)

I wouldnt be too dissappointed if city actually manages to get DDR. Ive been both city and roma fan for long time. Roma is still in building phase so They dont have change to achieve anything notable in the upcoming years.

DDR is really important figure for roma but he could be the man that gets city to the next level.

But like i said i know alot about whats going on in roma and the changes of ddr moving out are really slim.

cityyy said:
I wouldnt be too dissappointed if city actually manages to get DDR. Ive been both city and roma fan for long time. Roma is still in building phase so They dont have change to achieve anything notable in the upcoming years.

DDR is really important figure for roma but he could be the man that gets city to the next level.

But like i said i know alot about whats going on in roma and the changes of ddr moving out are really slim.

Thanks for the info. Keep up the good work.

Giorgio De Giorgis claims to have had dinner with Mancini last night and said City would love De Rossi but that it isn't going to happen and implied the ship sailed in January when we could have signed him cheap but he opted to stay at Roma. That's my take of the translation anyway, feel free to add your own.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=375511" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=375511</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.