Dead man walking

Don't think keeping the manager for the sake of it and it was dreadful today. BUT everyone acknowledges his team needs time to gel. JB and AK both need 4 or 5 more games to get into it. Mario needs a few starts when back. Mancini needs to be judged on his team first. He also needs to learn quickly about tactics. He's messed up a few in a row for me. 6 games to make a radical improvement and then maybe a dead man walking, not until then though

Newlunar said:
I was listening to BBC Manc on the way home and although I didn't spot it myself someone called in and said Tevez signalled to the bench that he needed to be subbed.
Platt (I know I know he's persona non gratis among our oh so knowledgeable support) stated that Carlos is carrying an injury which they didn't want to aggravate.

On top of all that Mancini has had to fly to Italy because his dad's taken a turn for the worse which might just be something of a distraction.

Poor result yes. Disappointing performance yes, but if we'd scored at any point one goal would have been enough and this place would be the usual garden of roses after a win.

Birmingham had every single player back for a City corner in the 1st half, they didn't even risk leaving a lone striker up. I bet their dopey fans aren't moaning though.
Stop calling for change all the time you clowns.

thats one corner. we do it EVERY corner in EVERY match. everything he does is negative.

I can't stand the annual calls for the manager to be sacked. Doesn't do us any good, but if im hoping for a change in manager, it must mean somethings not right. We needed to give Hughes a proper go in my opinion. We shouldn't just stick with Mancini because we want consistancy. Give him a chance yeah but if he went monday morning, i wouldn't be too upset. That today was shite.

larderland said:
was his biggest supporter,defended him all day long but changing tevez for barry i feel will seal his faith.shocking shocking manager i actually dont want him fired,i want him to be a success but i think the owners will have had enough.

once again im not starting a mancini out thread,cos i like the man but this season just hasnt been good enough and i think the owners will act on this

3 home games with no goals either

^^true^^ this could lose the backing of the fans<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:42 pm --<br /><br />
ballymunblue1 said:
He took Tevez off because he was content with a draw..!!To much ego not enough guile.

The most worrying thing for me was that when we actually did decide to go for it in the 2nd half, we didn't have a clue how to score! Totally inept attack. I can't understand how the players we had out there looked so devoid of creativity in the last 3rd? Very worrying.

forevercity said:
Newlunar said:
I was listening to BBC Manc on the way home and although I didn't spot it myself someone called in and said Tevez signalled to the bench that he needed to be subbed.
Platt (I know I know he's persona non gratis among our oh so knowledgeable support) stated that Carlos is carrying an injury which they didn't want to aggravate.

On top of all that Mancini has had to fly to Italy because his dad's taken a turn for the worse which might just be something of a distraction.

Poor result yes. Disappointing performance yes, but if we'd scored at any point one goal would have been enough and this place would be the usual garden of roses after a win.

Birmingham had every single player back for a City corner in the 1st half, they didn't even risk leaving a lone striker up. I bet their dopey fans aren't moaning though.

thats one corner. we do it EVERY corner in EVERY match. everything he does is negative.

at one point in the first half Kolarov or Milner didn't know who should be taking the corner, don't they practice?

Newlunar said:

personally i dont know why they bothered, we wont score from a corner all season, we cant even get the ball past the first man

JoeMercer'sWay said:
i may get slated for this but I thought Carlos was absolute shite today and deserved to be subbed.
Not sure he was the worst of them. But I don't think any of them could say they played to their full potential.

jimharri said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
i may get slated for this but I thought Carlos was absolute shite today and deserved to be subbed.
Not sure he was the worst of them. But I don't think any of them could say they played to their full potential.

maybe the expectation that comes with him, him and silva though, by god they were off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.