Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was risky and it was 1/4 of the fee that Leroy would go for. Can’t see Bayern doing that. I can see him going for £50m tops next season
If he recovers well and is the same player then we will get a lot more than that,hazard 130m with 1 yr left,no reason we can't get close to that,all if's and buts now,he is a long road to travel before anything will happen,unless bayern surprise us all and make a bid now,they don't strike me as the caring types though

If he recovers well and is the same player then we will get a lot more than that,hazard 130m with 1 yr left,no reason we can't get close to that,all if's and buts now,he is a long road to travel before anything will happen,unless bayern surprise us all and make a bid now,they don't strike me as the caring types though

The money situation doesn’t really interest me as I’ll be more gutted at losing the player and am gutted he is out for so long. The problem with the fee is there is only one club that he wants to go to (hearsay obviously) and if that’s the case I can’t see us holding out.

Watershed time for Leroy I'm afraid.
Does he now sign the offered contract ?
Does he refuse and hope he retains full fitness before his last 6 months on his current contract ?
Will City pull the current offer and wait and see ?
Will Bayern still publicly court him ?
Will Bayern still want to buy him if he recovers but isn't the player he was?
Lots of questions.
Who knows ?

Does he refuse and hope he retains full fitness before his last 6 months on his current contract ?
Lots of questions.
Who knows ?

Bo Jackson might know?

edit: Sorry, it's a joke. For those who don't know, "Bo Knows" was an advertising campaign for Nike cross-training shoes that ran in 1989 and 1990 and featured professional baseball and American football player Bo Jackson. Jackson was the first athlete in the modern era to play professional baseball and football in the same year.

Lots of questions.
Who knows ?
And perhaps a lesson for players / agents that you never know what's round the corner when you stall on a contract / play clubs off against each other. Much as I respect the agent trying to get the client the most money, the fact is that if leroy had already signed the extension he'd be a multimillionaire even if post surgery he ends up as the next Paul Lake or God forbid, Danny Mills.

The money situation doesn’t really interest me as I’ll be more gutted at losing the player and am gutted he is out for so long. The problem with the fee is there is only one club that he wants to go to (hearsay obviously) and if that’s the case I can’t see us holding out.
Hazard only wanted RM,difference is they like splashing big money as show off sign,i'm like you more concerned for him and us as a player,it's a blow to both of us

Lots of questions.
Who knows ?
He has 2yrs left on his contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.