Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, if he does..

Does he though?
Not a chance unfortunately, would have signed by now. Can't understand why people seem to think he might be staying as he hasn't given even one tiny sign/indication that he wants to sign a new City contract.
I'll be disappointed when he goes although having said that, his form in the last half of the season post Liverpool home wasn't anything special, ended up rarely starting.
From what I've heard via podcasts etc, Bayern have offered him a lot more than we are prepared to offer as well which is always a factor.

Anyone with an inclination to stay would have signed the deal on the table as soon as they suffered a cruciate knee ligament injury.

There are no guarantees he would not do it again before the summer or suffer another serious injury.

Financial protection would thus be afforded, but he needs to run down his agreement for only one gain, which is to leave under threat of seeing out his final year.

By not actually rejecting City's terms, he is simply keeping the illusion that there is a chance he wants to stay and it is just about more money.

Milner did the same.
Exactly. Which is why I don’t want us to bring him back into the team no matter how bad Sterling’s form is. I’d rather select players that want to be here. I barely even consider him to be a City player any more, I’ve completely moved on from him.

I'd be happy with him running down his contract if it means getting to watch him play for another year.
No doubt, if he is here, we should use his talent until he leaves. He is still collecting a paycheck from us, so might as well play him. We can clearly use him as certain players are just off the mark at the moment.

I'd be happy with him running down his contract if it means getting to watch him play for another year.
I initially thought that but in practice i don't know how much pep would play him,i'm pissed off that whatever peps problem with him has got to the point of no return,it's a crying shame to lose such a talent,if he is running his contract down on bayerns instruction then he goes right down in my estimation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.