Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I initially thought that but in practice i don't know how much pep would play him,i'm pissed off that whatever peps problem with him has got to the point of no return,it's a crying shame to lose such a talent,if he is running his contract down on bayerns instruction then he goes right down in my estimation

If Sane does go along with Bayern’s instructions and runs his contract down - effectively taking a years sabbatical- he won’t play much... so you have to question his attitude. Hardly played second half of last season, injured most of this.... you’d think he’d want to be up an£ running.

If Sane does go along with Bayern’s instructions and runs his contract down - effectively taking a years sabbatical- he won’t play much... so you have to question his attitude. Hardly played second half of last season, injured most of this.... you’d think he’d want to be up an£ running.
I don't know how we have gone from the centurians season to this,having said that when he did play last season his goals and assists were there and won us at least the dipper game and maybe the rags game? his skills have been sorely missed imo

Are you saying that ticket prices will go back to being reasonable if we sell Leroy?

I am saying that the club will lose 100 million pounds if we let his contract run down. That is a lot of revenue, that you as a supporter and with a valid opinion thinks is a good idea, if we get to watch him next season.
Fans only think about money, revenue , when ticket prices go up, and perhaps they need to think about a bigger picture.
I love him as a player, but the club know if he wants to stay or not. If he wants to go get an auction started.
No , I doubt if ticket prices will be reduced, but if the club is not run well, the football you pay for will not be as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.