Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saying that the club will lose 100 million pounds if we let his contract run down. That is a lot of revenue, that you as a supporter and with a valid opinion thinks is a good idea, if we get to watch him next season.
Fans only think about money, revenue , when ticket prices go up, and perhaps they need to think about a bigger picture.
I love him as a player, but the club know if he wants to stay or not. If he wants to go get an auction started.
No , I doubt if ticket prices will be reduced, but if the club is not run well, the football you pay for will not be as good.

The club will not have lost a penny. They paid a certain amount for a certain amount of years. If he sees out his contact then the club has not lost a penny and overall Leroy would have been fantastic value for money.

While Sane deserves to be paid double than his current salary, if Sane puts in the same level performance as DeBruyne and on a consistent basis then yep he should be paid the same

Last edited:
when comes the day when the fucking people in charge of this club report Bayern for continuous tapping up of player under contract at City?

I cannot fault you especially when tozzers like me pay £80quid a month, and £600 for a card.
Many posters on here , use dodgy streams, dont know where the Etihad is, and think pep cant pick a team.
Beginning to think who is the fool.

Have you arrived at a conclusion yet?

BTW, everyone knows the Etihad is in Stockport.

when comes the day when the fucking people in charge of this club report Bayern for continuous tapping up of player under contract at City?
We slapped them down in the summer and they played all nice for a while and making the germany media for writing they had signed him,reporting them to who? they are part of the cartel,what we did was better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.