Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when comes the day when the fucking people in charge of this club report Bayern for continuous tapping up of player under contract at City?

Whilst tapping up is wide spread in football - the German Rags took it to another level in the summer - behaving as if Leroy was already their property! Mind you if Klopp can meet Van Dyke in Blackpool when he’s still contracted to Soton and there was irrefutable evidence and the authorities did absolutely Nothing - I guess the precedent is now set.

Whilst tapping up is wide spread in football - the German Rags took it to another level in the summer - behaving as if Leroy was already their property! Mind you if Klopp can meet Van Dyke in Blackpool when he’s still contracted to Soton and there was irrefutable evidence and the authorities did absolutely Nothing - I guess the precedent is now set.

I find Klopp's meeting with Dick much more appropriate than this. He went there, talked to him, that's something that is happening all the time, it's just not made public. But for these ****s to come into media each 3 days and openly talk that they are interested in our player, that's something I've never ever seen before. Like you said, it's like he's their property. If he had an ounce of pride, he'd tell them to fuck off after their president said today that they are waiting to see how things with his injury will finish.

Who is realistically available and shares the combination of skillset and natural attributes that he has? The names we've been sporadically linked with just don't compare, in my opinion.
I’m not a scout, but luckily we employ quite a few of them. Sane wasn’t exactly a household name when we bought him.

Or just buy Sancho.

Talks between Bayern and Leroy's agent apparently broken down.

No idea who that guy is, but his Twitter following suggests he might not be that well connected. Regardless, not sure a “halt” really constitutes talks having “broken down” either.

Boring.
It’ll be back on before lunch time.

personally If he has been tapped up I’d let him rot, but then this year I’ve got more contempt for anyone that fucks city about than ever before.

Bayern Munich are NOT nervous about a potential transfer, because Sané has told the club that he wants to move to the club. The agency switch, however, made a winter move impossible.

Manchester City want €95 million for Leroy Sané, however sending Kingsley Coman the other way is NOT an option for Bayern Munich

Leroy Sané will not be represented by his new agency, LIAN until april

Sportsbild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.