Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a scout, but luckily we employ quite a few of them. Sane wasn’t exactly a household name when we bought him.

Or just buy Sancho.

Sancho clearly isn't a player who would love to play for us given the lengths he went to to leave in the first place. If we ended up bringing him back it would simply be for monetary reasons and there's no guarantee we wouldn't have the same issues a little while down the line.

If we had a choice between keeping Sane or buying Sancho, I'd take Leroy every time.

And I trust our scouts to spot a winger just about as much as I trust them to spot a centre back.

Bayern Munich are NOT nervous about a potential transfer, because Sané has told the club that he wants to move to the club. The agency switch, however, made a winter move impossible.

Manchester City want €95 million for Leroy Sané, however sending Kingsley Coman the other way is NOT an option for Bayern Munich

Leroy Sané will not be represented by his new agency, LIAN until april

Sportsbild

Well at least the figure mentioned sounds realistic, somewhat

No reason Leroy cannot have negotiated and signed a contract with City before the injury or during apparently to give himself the peace of mind should his rehab not have gone as planned. It would have protected him and Citys investment in him. He could still have got a move to Bayern only City would have got what he is worth not the pittance or even free move that will happen. It stands to reason that there is only one reason that hes not signed and that hes had guarantees elsewhere (yes I mean Bayern). Its a shame but im resigned to the fact he will leave in the summer. If he doesn't, with the intention of doing a Milner on a free and the contract remains unsigned, City must move to replace him and he risks a lonely year on the bench or worse out of the squad or even on loan otherwise we will see the kind of performances Eriksson turned in before his departure.

I fully expect him once he is match fit to get his head down and hopefully play good football. He must be desperate to play for Germany in the Euros after missing out on the world cup. That will only happen with him working hard on the pitch and showing us all why we think he is so good. If he does that with no ill affects, and he still want to go to Bayern, they should pay the market rate for him

The german media and the gobby twat at bayern are ramping up again,if they really wanted him that badly they would have shown faith in his recovery and brought him last month,they are still trying to get him cheap,only they are saying he wants to go there,it seems he hasn't asked us to leave yet

The german media and the gobby twat at bayern are ramping up again,if they really wanted him that badly they would have shown faith in his recovery and brought him last month,they are still trying to get him cheap,only they are saying he wants to go there,it seems he hasn't asked us to leave yet

He won’t ask to leave - that would cost him financially. I’m afraid Leroy is almost certainly gone and he will almost certainly join Bayern in the summer and Leroy's actions will facilitate a lower fee - because his obsession with Bayern is preventing an auction. These things happen and we’ve not handled the player well (which is unusual for us) whom we must have known the German Rags would have been all over. They have form for tapping up targets and we were naive not managing Leroy well last season.

They want him but for peanuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.