Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I know he didn't have long left on his contract. Agents of players will know if a club are interested also was reported that Barcelona bid 120m for B Silva and we said no way! We want to keep a player we will end off!

It will be down to Leroy in the end.

I think this shit now is likely his family have been tapped up by those ****s & he's in the middle.

Agreed,Robben was still tearing new arseholes up until very recently....and he's 35 now.

The only thing stopping Sane being whatever he wants to be is himself.

You think Ronaldo would be so good at what he does, if he played like Robben or Bernardo Silva ?

I don't.

I don't think he could have done it, even if he was willing to.

Yeah but we see KDB running around like Colin Bell for weeks then suddenly he looks like he is about to die or gets injured.

I'm sure Leroy can do it, but I doubt he can do it for long. He can probably do a bit more than he does tbf but I don't think he'll be a reliable tracker.

Tbh I don't think that is the best way for him to play. It might be the best for City but imo he can be a star out & out attacker IF he puts in the work. I would fancy Real Madrid if I was him (once they sort themselves out).
Agreed. As you say he can occasionally track back effectively if he loses the ball casually or if he’s riled by a challenge but I’d rather he save himself for his incredible bursts of energy.

Aside from Sergio at his peak, Leroy is the most electric player I’ve ever seen, his movement over the first few yards is a truly wondrous thing when seen at close quarters

You think Ronaldo would be so good at what he does, if he played like Robben or Bernardo Silva ?

I don't.

I don't think he could have done it, even if he was willing to.

Ronaldo is a poor comparison,his success is built as much on graft as it is on raw talent.

If Sané was scoring 60 goals a season, Pep would let him do what he wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.