Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are an arrogant liar which is becoming og a BM supporter imo. You fully understand what is being said but you prefer to use bluff to try and defuse the point to hand.

Bayern have blatantly tapped up Sane in order to secure his signing for a sum below his true worth.

For what it is worth, if there is anyway that City can affect the running of the G14 cabal, I sincerely hope that they do so in respect of united, lfc and Bayern as a priority , because all three clubs permiate arrogance and self-entitlement .
Let me break down the steps if, for example, you wanted to sign Sancho from Borussia Dortmund:
  1. You send a fax/letter/email to Borussia Dortmund informing them of your intentions. Doesn't matter if they come back angry at you or not.
  2. You negotiate and agree a deal with Sancho. You do NOT sign anything (important!)
  3. You inform Borussia Dortmund that you've reached a deal with Sancho and try to negotiate a deal with them.

Zero rules broken. If you disagree, please highlight which clause you believe was broken from the FIFA regulations I quoted earlier.

This, by the way, is the way 99%+ of international transfers happen. Bayern do it and Manchester City do it as well, and there's absolutely nothing wrong about it. If you're after a player from the Premier League, though, there's other rules you need to follow and the above steps do not apply.

Oh, and please stop the personal attacks. I'm not attacking you back.

Last edited:
You mean the saga on this thread because I have heard nothing from Sane or City for months.

There is an inevitability about it, but I am just grateful for the 4 years he has had at the club and the success he has brought us. 50/40/30 million from Bayern, I do not think it will overly effect us and might make us operate smarter in the market.

Saga about (un)certainty. Would be nice to finally know the score of this (though it's pretty much safe bet) and move on. Yeah, including shutting this thread off. I don't have problems with Sane either, he's free to do what he wants with his life. And I don't think we've done enough to keep him.

I never "pretended to be a City fan", but I'll admit that my username may have thrown you off. And thanks for the compliments.

You were a pain in the fucking arse last time you were on here. And your username never fooled me for a second. If you recall, we rumbled you over your grammar and syntax straight away. Why not go and bore the residents of a Bayern fans forum somewhere, there’s a good boy

I doubt he’s even a Bayern fan. Just a pathetic wum from somewhere closer by I think.
Actually the reason I joined, if I may, is to try to eradicate the misconception regarding tapping up rules in international transfers. Despite my best efforts in providing the exact rules that are in scope, I don't seem to have convinced anyone. Rather than anyone pinpointing which clause (s)he believes Bayern have broken, all I got was personal insults.

And I'm not from 'somewhere closer'. I'm over a 3 hour flight away from the UK.

Actually the reason I joined, if I may, is to try to eradicate the misconception regarding tapping up rules in international transfers. Despite my best efforts in providing the exact rules that are in scope, I don't seem to have convinced anyone. Rather than anyone pinpointing which clause (s)he believes Bayern have broken, all I got was personal insults.

And I'm not from 'somewhere closer'. I'm over a 3 hour flight away from the UK.

No-one’s interested. Push off

The manner in which the club has behaved is, at a stretch, unethical but certain does not break any of the FIFA regulations with regards to player transfers. I'm not a fan of what they did, but if you say they broke a single rule you don't really know what you're talking about, and I can bet you whatever you want that they didn't.

Bayern Munich think they can bully everyone in Germany for players and the systematic tapping up of Leroy in the media has been an absolute disgrace. I hate Bayern Munich with a passion now. You reap what you sow, hopefully their antics will catch up with them at some point.

Bayern Munich think they can bully everyone in Germany for players and the systematic tapping up of Leroy in the media has been an absolute disgrace. I hate Bayern Munich with a passion now. You reap what you sow, hopefully their antics will catch up with them at some point.
100 quid that you're unable to find me a clause that Bayern have broken in the rules you claim they broke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.