Dear Atheists..

No, you have it quite wrong. Educate yourself. It is NOT a tenet of atheism that god does not exist. Some atheists may say god does not exist, but that is just some. You continue to ignore my statement that I do not need to believe that god does not exist (in order to be an atheist).I expect it is too embarrassing for you.
Even wiki is a decent place to start, its first paragraph sums it up nicely, where you will see that atheists generally do not say that god doesn’t exist and other atheistic positions are described as ‘narrow.’
Your statement "that you do not need to believe that God does not exist to be an atheist" is simply nonsense.

85+% of the world's current population and 99.99% of everybody who has lived since homo sapiens evolved would disagree with you. Not so clear really.
...and? They all disagree on said god. They can't even provide a common definition of what one actually IS.
And yeah, CLEARLY zero evidence of ANY kind of supernatural creator.
The best hide n seek player EVER. No trace.

Your statement "that you do not need to believe that God does not exist to be an atheist" is simply nonsense.
In your opinion. It makes sense to me. "Theism" : a belief in a god.
"Atheism": WITHOUT a belief in a god.
And that's it. Nobody can prove something DOES NOT exist...it's impossible.
Unless you want to use a different definition of atheism that you've read somewhere...but it
is irrelevant. It's a label. The description of the belief is what you should be listening to. Not the labels.

Right you carry on with your stubborn ignorance. I’m out.
Hint: you will get nowhere persisting in telling people what they believe. It is just disrespectful, yet you expect others to accept that you believe in god. What would be your attitude if I said no you don’t believe in god, your posts are nonsense?
As I say, I’m out. Carry on.

Right you carry on with your stubborn ignorance. I’m out.
Hint: you will get nowhere persisting in telling people what they believe. It is just disrespectful, yet you expect others to accept that you believe in god. What would be your attitude if I said no you don’t believe in god, your posts are nonsense?
As I say, I’m out. Carry on.
that's a relief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.