Dear Atheists..

You said you were an atheist- you claim God doesn't exist. Prove it.
You obviously are stupid. I don’t claim god doesn’t exist and stated so. You should avail yourself of some reading about atheism rather than misrepresenting it.Out.

What evidence have you shown?
Do some research for yourself it helps. Suggest you start with Wikipedia on the percentage of the world population with a religious faith & then have a look at the history of atheism and then listen to Dawkins get dismantled on the YT debate I posted earlier on here. After that if you've got a sensible question I'll try to answer it.

You obviously are stupid. I don’t claim god doesn’t exist and stated so. You should avail yourself of some reading about atheism rather than misrepresenting it.Out.
You said you were an atheist. Atheists claim God does not exist. Agnostics claim there is no good reason to believe in God. There is a difference.

You said you were an atheist. Atheists claim God does not exist. Agnostics claim there is no good reason to believe in God. There is a difference.
Stop using labels to win arguments. That's dishonest. He clearly DESCRIBED what he believed.

No, you have it quite wrong. Educate yourself. It is NOT a tenet of atheism that god does not exist. Some atheists may say god does not exist, but that is just some. You continue to ignore my statement that I do not need to believe that god does not exist (in order to be an atheist).I expect it is too embarrassing for you.
Even wiki is a decent place to start, its first paragraph sums it up nicely, where you will see that atheists generally do not say that god doesn’t exist and other atheistic positions are described as ‘narrow.’

Last edited:
If a god/creator of the universe does exist, then they CLEARLY do NOT want us to know about them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.