Dear Atheists..

In your opinion. It makes sense to me. "Theism" : a belief in a god.
"Atheism": WITHOUT a belief in a god.
And that's it. Nobody can prove something DOES NOT exist...it's impossible.
Unless you want to use a different definition of atheism that you've read somewhere...but it
is irrelevant. It's a label. The description of the belief is what you should be listening to. Not the labels.
OK then, as long as it makes sense to you, that's what's important in your complaint not the meaning of words obviously. (It is perfectly possible to prove a negative via modus tollens and numerous variations btw. )

The fact of whether a god exists or not.
Don't think the existence of God is capable of scientific proof and I don't believe the god of the philosophers exists either. I do though agree with the views expressed so well by the Archbishop of Canterbury in his YT debate a few pages back.
Don’t bother, mate, he’s not an adult.
lol, I thought you'd left the building. Please spare me the playground abuse and behave yourself.

Don't think the existence of God is capable of scientific proof and I don't believe the god of the philosophers exists either. I do though agree with the views expressed so well by the Archbishop of Canterbury in his YT debate a few pages back.

lol, I thought you'd left the building. Please spare me the playground abuse and behave yourself.
Fuck off, I wasn’t talking to you.

Don't think the existence of God is capable of scientific proof.
I'm with you there. But probably not for the same reason.

I don't believe the god of the philosophers exists either.
On what grounds? Because they actually articulated what the meant by a god, and therefore had something to discuss? You see it's very easy to maintain the possibility of god as long as you do absolutely nothing to define the term whatsoever, because no-one can ever disprove something that doesn't even exist as a coherent concept.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.