Dear Atheists..

Hope she's smarter than her dad then, otherwise there's trouble ahead. I sometimes despair at the ignorance and prejudice on here. Incredibly sad and dangerous.

More trouble comes from those believing in the book than ignoring it. How many millions have died in the name of religion? On the basis he hasn't told his daughter to ignore the RE homework, but to do it knowing there are other priorities, I would say he is a balanced individual and a very good Dad.

To assume anyone who isn't religious is therefore stupid, as you seem to is far more sad and dangerous.

You're also happy to ignore elements of the Bible, the parts you don't like. Which is a ridiculous position to take when trying to justify a God. I believe all of the Bible except the bit about God so we come from a similar position.

Apart from getting comfort from believing in life after death, a god belief adds NOTING to what we already know. It's pointless.

Oh I'm not arguing, I'm just pointing out you believe in a fairy without any evidence to back it up and you somehow think we should agree with you.
He isn't trying to convince others, he's trying to convince himself that he's right. It must be awful when faced with logic that goes against your lifetime beliefs. Cognitive dissonance, I think it's known as.

Hope she's smarter than her dad then, otherwise there's trouble ahead. I sometimes despair at the ignorance and prejudice on here. Incredibly sad and dangerous.
It’s not prejudice, if you choose to believe in some made up mind controlling nonsense that’s upto you but don’t shove it down impressionable childrens throats, oh and by the way Father Christmas doesn’t exist either.

If God is all powerful, then he cannot be all good. And if he is all good, he cannot be all powerful.​

Apologies if already quoted, not read every page of the thread, but here are thousands of gods, and an atheist just believes in one less than those that believe in God

It’s not prejudice, if you choose to believe in some made up mind controlling nonsense that’s upto you but don’t shove it down impressionable childrens throats, oh and by the way Father Christmas doesn’t exist either.

If God is all powerful, then he cannot be all good. And if he is all good, he cannot be all powerful.​

No pressies at Xmas either, poor kid ;-)

Man spreading ignorant and prejudiced views worried about ignorant and prejudiced views

He Fookin' does. I was Father Christmas with my elves 5 years ago at Mill Gate and Spindles shopping centre.

Kids. Don't listen to this phoney: )
IMG_20181214_162836.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.